The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 12, 2024, 11:15:42 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Suggestions Formula - Read Before Posting  (Read 3051 times)
HJ®
« on: August 09, 2008, 08:57:27 PM »

Please follow the following formula before posting a suggestion, as it shows that each and every suggestion has been not only thought out entirely for those who are suggesting it, but also thought out for any players who may be affected by these suggestions. If you can't complete the formula, your suggestion may not be thought out enough, and thus, may not be implemented.

Suggestion:
Description:

Players most positively affected by this update (Virii Infectors, Newbies, Etc):

List THREE reasons why these types of players would be positively affected by this update:
1:
2:
3:

Players most negatively affected by this update (Virii Infectors, Newbies, Etc):

List THREE reasons why these types of players would be negatively affected by this update:
1:
2:
3:

List as many reasons you can as to why this suggestion should be implemented (Minimum of 2):
1:
2:

List as many reasons you can as to why this suggestion should NOT be implemented:
1:

ZacQuicksilver

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 09:02:05 PM »

I like this. It is a nice, formulaic way to implement what I was suggesting. Granted I wasn't suggesting something nearly this comprehensive, but in this case, I'm more than happy for it.

I hack games, not computers, in my life.

I'm NOT SGP, no matter how much I support them on the forums.

Pardus.at. Let me know if you play.
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 09:09:45 PM »

If anyone has ever played Urban Dead (a pretty good game for a while until you get bored) they have a wiki set up, and a specific format that all suggestions must come in along with rules for voting on and killing suggestions.  This looks like the start of something like that, which is pretty nice.  This makes sure all suggestions are decently thought out otherwise they will be automatically killed by the user base.

HJ®
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 09:30:56 PM »

Well I didnt want to make it too complicated so that people avoid suggesting or can't answer some questions, but detailed enough that we get enough information, Siremi gets enough information, and the ideas are well thought out.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 11:55:44 PM »

However some Ideas should be classified as "Common Sense".  For example everyone knows of the 72 hour idle limit by now.  Has anyone noticed that the log entry does NOT tell you which server it is in relation to?

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
HJ®
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 04:16:11 PM »

I agree *And bump*
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: