The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 02, 2024, 04:04:21 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dropping IP  (Read 2475 times)
Nagitof

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2008, 06:15:51 PM »

In real life, if you renew ur IP and your not conneceted to the internet you have no IP till you renew it again while connected. Maybe if you can have an option to lose your IP with out getting a new one. Be cause this is the ultimit I WIN button, it can only be used on one of your owned servers at a time and can only be used once a week. In game it would be good for those with research servers to have uninterupted research. Maybe a time limit on it to would control the abuseable part, like only last 50-100 hours(not long if your doing research). Cost the same AP as changing IPs. But like 3000 HPD.

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 07:10:30 PM »

In real life, if you renew ur IP and your not conneceted to the internet you have no IP till you renew it again while connected. Maybe if you can have an option to lose your IP with out getting a new one. Be cause this is the ultimit I WIN button, it can only be used on one of your owned servers at a time and can only be used once a week. In game it would be good for those with research servers to have uninterupted research. Maybe a time limit on it to would control the abuseable part, like only last 50-100 hours(not long if your doing research). Cost the same AP as changing IPs. But like 3000 HPD.

here is where it will be abusable the most.

One of our lovely mass disinfectors, shall we use Riolic for this example, will start a crap load of mass disinfects and then do this.   Now on top of having no trail to him you can't even buy the IP in the IP Shop.

Sorry but IP change with the mass amount of people over .5 on software is an "I Win" or "God Mode" already.  We don't need to add anymore.

Now if Sir Emi were to add in additional catagories then the top 3 groups would have something else to spend HPD on besides research.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 07:25:52 PM »

you should not have mentioned this, now it will be implemented... (the hacker project needs more god mode.... lol)

Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 08:59:12 PM »

I forgot to mention that when you drop your IP, you CANT connect to any other server, public, privet, owned, and gold FTP will all be blocked for that server.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: