The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 12, 2024, 08:46:46 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Improvement to Server DB page.  (Read 9992 times)
riolic

View Profile Email
« on: July 07, 2008, 10:44:18 PM »

I think that a feature should be added in where you can put notes on servers in your server DB.

I'll give a few examples of when this would be usefull:
  • When you are told of a server with a file you want on it but are pre occupied with hacking another target or whatever it is everyone else dose in their spare time  14
  • So you remember somone and how you found them ie: you could put "Attempted to steel file XXX from me" so you remember how you wanted to get revenge (this may just be my spitefull side talking but eh still sounds like it would be nice for other reasons/)

This could be implemented as a gold member feature or even a built in feature to all accounts, i think both would be accectible and probabally appriceated by many either way.

So what dose everyone else think?   19
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 10:47:38 PM »

i think comments would be useful, and i know i'd prefer them......

and how about also organizing the i.p.s a bit better, let you decide your own "custom" filing section, that way i can have my list of bounces all in one place

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
HJ®
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 10:49:22 PM »

*cough* Notepad
riolic

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 11:02:03 PM »

*cough* Notepad

notepad dosent work when you have 60-80 servers in your database, not including non-player servers 1  it gets more confusing then my gateway....
Then you add in the 20-30 secret servers i know of and cant remember what one has what type of files....
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 11:19:28 PM »

*cough* Notepad

notepad dosent work when you have 60-80 servers in your database, not including non-player servers 1  it gets more confusing then my gateway....
Then you add in the 20-30 secret servers i know of and cant remember what one has what type of files....

perfect examples, i also have a problem with this with my private and public servers...... and i KNOW virus man will appreciate this

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
HJ®
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 11:24:56 PM »

*cough* Notepad

I have more than twice that amount and Notepad works fine for me.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 11:50:47 PM »

*cough* Notepad

perfect examples, i also have a problem with this with my private and public servers...... and i KNOW virus man will appreciate this
lol he keeps a notepad of all his ip and whats in them..

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
HJ®
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 01:00:54 AM »

lol? i know ill be passing quite a few people in rank pretty soon too...
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 01:11:32 AM »

lol? i know ill be passing quite a few people in rank pretty soon too...
whats your ign?

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
HJ®
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 01:13:24 AM »

In the higher end of the top 18...
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 01:15:19 AM »

In the higher end of the top 18...
who o.O

HJ®
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 01:20:20 AM »

Someone?
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 04:09:34 PM »

Are you in the top 10? Cause I can't see 11 to 18

If so, you are my first guess:
 - Hatejacket

If you're not in the top 10 tell us, and tell me how I can view 11 to 18 or copy paste the list here so I can use it to search.

EDIT: Removed 2nd choice as he disqualifies right now
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 02:13:54 AM by Kingdutch » Logged

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 04:00:54 AM »

*Bump*

Oh come on Dave, we need to know!!

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 04:02:52 AM »

*Bump*

Oh come on Dave, we need to know!!
i already busted him in another thread  19

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: