The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 03, 2024, 10:10:56 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: I'm bored.  (Read 13538 times)
HJ®
« on: October 07, 2008, 05:56:12 PM »

Can you tell? The happenings in this game are slowly dying. I think it's time for a change.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 05:57:39 PM »

Well the trouble I tried to stir up netted nothing.  It is like no one really cares anymore.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
HJ®
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 06:04:17 PM »

It's almost making me begin thinking about rubbing a big magnet on the HDD of Hacker Project.

Thank god for the Faith Union. That'll keep my head on straight.
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »

How about you start cracking down hard on all the poeple using malware. Someone is and it getting annoying.

HJ®
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 06:15:06 PM »

Uhh, Maybe you should learn about the faith union.

A good chunk of those Malwares are mine. try and disinfect.
HJ®
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 06:16:31 PM »

And its not like I'm running out of things to do - that list is endless in HP - it's just that it's becoming less and less interactive every day. A lot of players have stopped playing. Possibly having to do with having 4 players dominate the game. Possibly having to do with Revelation. Possibly having to do with lack of interaction with old updates.

Like I've said before, most of the last major updates have done nothing but hurt the player base, but are good for the game in general.

It's just ****ing time for a reset or something, that's all.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 06:18:24 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
Trael

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 06:41:55 PM »

It's just ****ing time for a reset or something, that's all.

Amazingly, I totally ***king agree.

And I'll tell you why, all because of the groups, when there is a group where every1 is the "top X<=10"  you have nowhere to strive.
How about Revelating the HP world, will be much more fun, and no "top X<=10" groups..
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 06:47:43 PM »

Or, you guys could start a genocide on X set of players, or something that would break the game into thirds or something that are constantly bombing each other w/ malware and virii
just put everyone on their toes, that'd be interesting.
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 06:51:36 PM »

Well perhaps because nobody can catch up with you guys.

Added to this is that you can crack everybody and buy everybody's IP and threatening every players not withing Faith Union to comply with everything that you want. If that will be the case, then nobody will challenge you guys and soon you will also get bored and quit.

Added to this is the setbacks of not limiting the software levels so in 1 year time you can have version 1,000,000.x Password Protect and nobody can crack you anymore and you can stir up every players for nothing and they quit.

Who would want to challenge you guys if you can just bomb them with malwares and they are unable to hide? The power of IP change is already nerfed so perhaps its time to nerf research, nerf max software levels, nerf Purchase IP, nerf max virii income and some more nerfing so the game would be balanced.

In all games it is about balance of power, if the top players cannot be challenged, then sooner or later the game will die.
Just my 2 cents. bodyguard
HJ®
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 06:53:43 PM »

Okay but you dont realize Seb.

Even if I was attacked with Malware right now, I could EASILY repair my hardware or replace my software before you could do any real damage.

The top 4 to my knowledge are almost completely unmoveable. And while yes this is a goal for most of us, those of us who have been here the entire time don't exactly enjoy it so much.

To RavenXP: If you had the power, you'd be doing the exact same thing.

You make some good points, but I dont think anything needs to be nerfed. In fact I think some things need to be brought back to life. And a reset would do this.
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 06:56:01 PM »

I think there needs to be more depth than just researching and hardware upgrades.  Something to add more strategy to the game.  It's pretty much a grindfest right now...

HJ®
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 06:56:48 PM »

Yeah I agree. I think there should be more depth in cracking and group work.
Trael

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 07:08:22 PM »

But still, a wipe would bring more    1 13 and  5  than  confused2 2 and  4 , for most of the players.
Maybe you should really think about activating 10 revelations..
HJ®
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 07:20:03 PM »

But still, a wipe would bring more    1 13 and  5  than  confused2 2 and  4 , for most of the players.

This is exactly what I'm starting to think....
Trael

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2008, 07:25:33 PM »

So go on and make some something to bring happiness upon the HP world.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: