The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 05, 2024, 03:43:35 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Simple IP Database update  (Read 6547 times)
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2008, 02:15:11 AM »

I kinda lack the patience to wait and click the "Next" button in my IP database but wouldn't mind being able to just check, show all to just get all my IPs in one big list. It's very convenient for when you have just 1 ip on a page.
or maybe possible is allowing to say give me IP number X to Y although I think that's harder?
Don't really know how siremi's got it all set up

Right so recap  16
- Allow all IPs to be displayed on one page in the IP Database
- Allow IP X to Y be displayed on one page in the IP Database filtering out the rest

I know you're a busy man but I hope you can do something with it if more people support this idea since it's kinda annoying having 1 IP on a page  14

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 03:30:28 AM »

I kinda lack the patience to wait and click the "Next" button in my IP database but wouldn't mind being able to just check, show all to just get all my IPs in one big list. It's very convenient for when you have just 1 ip on a page.
or maybe possible is allowing to say give me IP number X to Y although I think that's harder?
Don't really know how siremi's got it all set up

Right so recap  16
- Allow all IPs to be displayed on one page in the IP Database
- Allow IP X to Y be displayed on one page in the IP Database filtering out the rest

I know you're a busy man but I hope you can do something with it if more people support this idea since it's kinda annoying having 1 IP on a page  14

oh man having all IP on one page would be horrible for people with low resolution...  16

But i support the idea if we have the option to list all in one page, or organize it somehow.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 04:08:15 AM »

Was indeed not meaning by default but as an addition to the current system.

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 04:36:40 AM »

Ahh like the option to?

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 04:48:16 AM »

Ahh like the option to

show all the ips on one page

AriaSteelfire

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 07:23:05 AM »

There is a "First" button.  I would like a "Last" button so I don't have to click down all the pages to get to the last Admin I just hacked.
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 07:24:55 AM »

i suggested that ages ago >.>>

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 03:53:33 PM »

Right sorry for not seeing, but it obviously didn't get implemented so let's try again  16

So total summary of IP Database changes so far:

- Add "All" button that lists all ips on one page
- Add "Last" button that directly takes you to the last page of IPs
- Edit the IP "x - y" to be input fields so you can input your own range
         "x - y" being: "Now displaying IP 0 - 20"

Anything to add?

Nelander

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 04:47:22 PM »

make it so you can use the admin filter togther with the other filters. this wont be as useful to the top player that can crack all the ip they have listed but for us starting makes it easier to plan a bounce route.
Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 01:58:46 AM »

make it so you can use the admin filter togther with the other filters. this wont be as useful to the top player that can crack all the ip they have listed but for us starting makes it easier to plan a bounce route.

The admin filter being? You mean you just click on those thingys at the top and it sorts them accordingly?

Nelander

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 09:06:50 AM »

currently you can filter the ips whaterever they are public, secret, private, owned or admin (if you have admin log priviliges) now with the exeption of admin they are all mutually exclusive conditions so there would be no point to have more than one filter on. But you might want to only see secret servers that you have admin, which you cant do currently. again as you crack most of the servers on your list it doesnt really help you but for us starting or for the private servers where the owners can change the password without changing the ip having the option of selecting both filters at the same time can be useful.
Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 02:54:40 PM »

K so

- Filter based on server type (Secret, user owned, public, self owned, Admin rights)

I hope Sir Emi is watching this he can add alot to his list, any more suggestions for the IP Database can be added, although I see some seperate topics have been made.

Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2008, 11:20:23 AM »

I know bumping's a bit illegal but alot of suggestions are made and we've got a few here, just wondering if Sir emi's seen it, I'd really like the public task list idea  16

My apologies if I've offended anyone :O

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2008, 11:22:13 AM »

I know bumping's a bit illegal but alot of suggestions are made and we've got a few here, just wondering if Sir emi's seen it, I'd really like the public task list idea  16

My apologies if I've offended anyone :O
Likewise, theres a lot of posts going on about this. Sir Emi should make this one of the top priorities since it is one of the most asked for things

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2008, 12:50:07 PM »

i give up, too many smileys............. >.>

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: