The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 17, 2024, 09:51:39 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: This game is totally lacking  (Read 3112 times)
Succubus

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2008, 12:06:35 AM »

This game is totally lacking n00d photos of siremi. Siremi, put em up. Maybe that'll help HJ cure the hardon he seems to have for you.  laugh

Sorry if this post is offensive to anyone. Just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

Oh crappy crapperson, -ton, dot org.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 02:47:29 AM »

This game is totally lacking n00d photos of siremi. Siremi, put em up. Maybe that'll help HJ cure the hardon he seems to have for you.  laugh

Sorry if this post is offensive to anyone. Just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

To be honest, I believe we need to laugh a bit more with eachother. Ive always reacted very agressive / annoyed when somebody said something bad about me (HJ :p) but actually it would be more fun to laugh with eachother lol. Its not like we really hate eachother. We just want to pwn eachother :p
Exousia
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 04:19:02 AM »

laugh laugh laugh

I thought it was going to be a Sir Emi bashing thread for a second there.

You successfully caught me off guard. Congratulations. That doesn't happen often.  16
HJ®
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 04:36:50 AM »

Nope, you're wrong Exousia, it's just another failed attempt at Trolling me. Throw in in the trash with the rest of them (right next to Succubus' in game account)

Wow, this publicity is lovely 1
Exousia
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 03:09:01 PM »

Face it, HJ, you like having something to do.

Everyone who disagrees with you is labeled a "troll" and then you hurl flame at them. It's fun to watch. One might consider it a cry for attention. Judging by some of your woman-hating comments, your mother must not have paid enough attention to you as a child. Did mommy not hug you enough, HJ? It's okay to cry. No one will judge you here. It is a safe place.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 03:36:47 PM by Exousia » Logged
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 03:57:44 PM »

laugh @ Exousia.

Donn, I did post this to try to catch Siremi's attention, and catch him off guard. I hope he gets a chuckle out of it. I'm a little worried that it might be considered against TOS.

HJ, please tell how my account's "screwed". It took me only a couple of good evenings to get this high in the ranks, and I'm not even a diligent player. You threatened me, I said bring it. Why am I still waiting, king pwnz0rer?  7

Oh crappy crapperson, -ton, dot org.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: