The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 04, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Revelation: Good for the game?  (Read 9538 times)
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 01:37:52 PM »

Hey, I just thought of a reason why Sir Emi may be so dead set on not having this world persist. The longer it runs, the more virii and whatnot accumulate in existance, right? And the more there are, the more resources this game requires server-side. Maybe Revelation is an attempt to stop the game ever getting prohibitively expensive? Care to comment, siremi?
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 02:18:49 PM »

Hey, I just thought of a reason why Sir Emi may be so dead set on not having this world persist. The longer it runs, the more virii and whatnot accumulate in existance, right? And the more there are, the more resources this game requires server-side. Maybe Revelation is an attempt to stop the game ever getting prohibitively expensive? Care to comment, siremi?

Actually, the reasons are so that the game does not stagnate and get boring. New updates and add-ons like this one that are widely discussed create an interesting story and assures that the game never gets old. If it does, you just activate the Revelation and start again young  laugh

Besides, I like to create new and interesting twists in there.  16

Back to the interface updates now  17

Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 02:23:34 PM »

I think resets are boring but yeah, it never gets old because you never give it a chanse. Simple logics.

Edit: Grammar

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: