The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 09, 2024, 05:59:04 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Encrypted virii  (Read 3031 times)
MaTeMaTiC

View Profile Email
« on: March 25, 2009, 02:00:20 PM »

I see some encrypted virii and I thought some time ago (maybe it was then right) that encrypted installed virii can be desinfected but can't be captured in this state.

I see it is not right. So I think it good be good idea to change it in the next version of game engine.  12

What are your opinions?
death 2 all

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 09:10:22 AM »

could work, could not. varied oppinions to be honest...
new state called 'unbreakable' with new prog, vir capture has to be hier than this 2 capture, works in similar way 2 hide... can be installed in this state, can be installed then placed in this...
to be fair not 2 sure :S

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 05:21:35 PM »

Encryption does nothing for the virus once it is running.   All encryption does is prevent software from running initially.   As such it is one of the current software apps that are classified as "useless".

Much like Hide since the +.02 cap was put in.

Much like the malware due to their size and insane amount of time required to activate.

Much like nmap scanner above 0.1 as the benefits are the same with higher versions but higher versions take a LOT longer to run.

Virus Breaker now that Process Tracer is out.  After all with the extreme amount of time to "capture" the virus you will never hide from anyone.

Virus Identifier since it only allows 1 attempt per virus.

I think I covered all the software that is obsolete/useless due to changes in the game mechanics and what not.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 06:37:01 PM »

Most of your points have already been suggested in the Moderator Discussion section by me. I'll see what I can do..
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 06:45:10 PM »

Most of your points have already been suggested in the Moderator Discussion section by me. I'll see what I can do..

Yeah most were suggested before by me and several others as for ways to fix them and/or provide additional functionality.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: