The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 03, 2024, 06:53:54 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Yet another IP DB Request (this is what the 50th one so far?)  (Read 8301 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2008, 07:25:03 AM »

Have it able to set a specific listing as default.
Example
I want it to open always on the Secret server listings.
Have a setting that allows it.  You could even have it go by a specific page.

Have a favorites listing.
This could be for proxies that you always like to start off with, or servers you want to watch for various reasons, etc.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 07:26:53 AM »

Have it able to set a specific listing as default.
Example
I want it to open always on the Secret server listings.
Have a setting that allows it.  You could even have it go by a specific page.

Have a favorites listing.
This could be for proxies that you always like to start off with, or servers you want to watch for various reasons, etc.
lol yeah, or just a way to organize it would be great! T-T

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 10:48:38 AM »

a customized one! we need a customized one! one we can organize to our liking!!!!!!!

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 11:30:19 AM »

ok, gathering info on how to organize it best and working on it, thank you.

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 03:45:39 PM »

ok, gathering info on how to organize it best and working on it, thank you.

Not a problem and again thank you for all your hard work Sir Emi.  I know I like many others far to often criticize without giving praise where it is due.  I just want you to know that this is a great game especially for being in beta and if there is anything my group and I can help test please let me know in game or out.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 03:55:09 PM »

this is beta??? seems more like polished product in my opinion, most games aren't this detailed, and i've seen my fair share of mmo's

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 04:04:38 PM »

this is beta??? seems more like polished product in my opinion, most games aren't this detailed, and i've seen my fair share of mmo's
i've seen like so much mmo's @.@

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 04:05:21 PM »

you played TW yet???

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 04:29:47 PM »

you played TW yet???
tinywarz?.. tribalwars? which Lol

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 04:30:37 PM »

tribal actually

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 04:34:34 PM »

tribal actually
ohh yeah, world 17 ranked 10183129083190283123 xP 8 villages

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 04:39:19 PM »

your using stats aren't you, i bet you are!!!!! dedicated gamers, i must say

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 04:47:29 PM »

your using stats aren't you, i bet you are!!!!! dedicated gamers, i must say
stats?

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2008, 07:06:25 PM »

Being a long time gamer both online and offline I can tell you this is Beta.  Mind you it is far along but it is still Beta.

It is thanks to the Top 10 that a lot of things are found out and reported usually before they hit the forums here.

With the top 10 the way it is, it provides Sir Emi with a view of long term and short term.  And as we progress farther and farther it will allow Sir Emi even more data with which to improve the game over the course of a player building themselves up.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2008, 07:28:26 PM »

Being a long time gamer both online and offline I can tell you this is Beta.  Mind you it is far along but it is still Beta.

It is thanks to the Top 10 that a lot of things are found out and reported usually before they hit the forums here.

With the top 10 the way it is, it provides Sir Emi with a view of long term and short term.  And as we progress farther and farther it will allow Sir Emi even more data with which to improve the game over the course of a player building themselves up.
-appplauds-

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: