The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 06, 2024, 01:07:08 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Print
Author Topic: SGP Announcement  (Read 40404 times)
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 08:43:27 PM »

i dont play eve, and already know BoB = band of brothers, with a monopoly on one tech tree as it were o_O (thats about all i know, except theres some kind of war going on)

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
KaziArmada

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 09:26:05 PM »

You dont know about bob? Dude, did you live in a cave on the far side of Jove space or something?

And Soviet pretty much hit it on the head.
And theres ALWAYS a war going on. BoB pretty much said if your not one of us, and you blink at us or step on our lawn we will...wel..Kill you till we wana stop...huh, what did THAT sound like...sounds...familar..
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 09:30:28 PM »

and on top of that, who ARE the members, and even then we might not recognize them as their software (cept soviet, we all know when its soviet who comes a knockin)

SGP = all top 6 players.
This game has huge potential, but it'll be spoiled if the top players team up and fill all servers with their malware (and even willing to destroy competitors who dare to take a mission against their software)
Huh...So the top 6 in the game are bassically going to make the rules themselves? Why does this look like another BOB in the making to me. *If you've played EVE...I need say no more..And i mean EVERYTHING about bob*
uh.. Bob? I've played EVE and I havn't heard of "BOB" o_O

Also top 6 can't make the rules themselves, but it is not against TOS to play the game the want to play it :D

BoB = Band of Brothers.  They are one of the most powerful mega corps in Eve-Online

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
HJ®
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 12:11:24 AM »

SGP = Six Gun Productions. The most powerful mega-corp in Hacker Project.

I don't see anyone stopping them.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 02:28:24 AM »

and on top of that, who ARE the members, and even then we might not recognize them as their software (cept soviet, we all know when its soviet who comes a knockin)

SGP = all top 6 players.
This game has huge potential, but it'll be spoiled if the top players team up and fill all servers with their malware (and even willing to destroy competitors who dare to take a mission against their software)
Huh...So the top 6 in the game are bassically going to make the rules themselves? Why does this look like another BOB in the making to me. *If you've played EVE...I need say no more..And i mean EVERYTHING about bob*
uh.. Bob? I've played EVE and I havn't heard of "BOB" o_O

Also top 6 can't make the rules themselves, but it is not against TOS to play the game the want to play it :D

BoB = Band of Brothers.  They are one of the most powerful mega corps in Eve-Online
Oh i see.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2008, 04:48:25 AM »

SGP have been stopped before >.>

human

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2008, 05:12:12 AM »

Who has done so before?

EoD's forums

~~ Human ~~ EoD Co-Leader
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2008, 07:19:44 AM »

Quitting of members I presume

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2008, 01:56:55 PM »

We were never stopped.  Only slowed down when Rothum, Neo, and Gor quit.  We are back up to strength at the original concept of 6 active members.

While we have slowed down once again with recent issues both in game and out of game it is not a problem.  The whip is coming out once again /evilgrin

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2008, 02:14:11 PM »

We were never stopped.  Only slowed down when Rothum, Neo, and Gor quit.  We are back up to strength at the original concept of 6 active members.

While we have slowed down once again with recent issues both in game and out of game it is not a problem.  The whip is coming out once again /evilgrin

Oh? i thought our tampering with the secret servers being rectified counted as being stopped ^_^

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2008, 02:29:07 PM »

Oh? i thought our tampering with the secret servers being rectified counted as being stopped ^_^

The only thing that did was force us to actually buy a second server to use as a dump server vs controlling an NPC server and take advantage of the unlocked BW.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
ZacQuicksilver

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2008, 03:45:29 AM »

I want to make one request of SGP: Title your work.

As an up and coming hacker, I am willing to cooperate with SGP so long as SGP names their Virii with names I can recognize. I have already avoided taking over several of Soviet's programs, and will continue to do so. However, I will take over any virii I choose that are owned by anonymous or lesser hackers. If SGP wants to avoid altercation with me, I request they sign their work.

Do note I am under no illusion that I can seriously hurt SGP. However, I do believe I can be a minor inconvenience, and if SGP gets minorly inconvenienced too many times, it may find that one day, one of these straws will break it's back.

I want to be as neutral as possible, and while I do profit from taking over other's virii, I would prefer to work out a deal and give up ground than engage in conflict.

I hack games, not computers, in my life.

I'm NOT SGP, no matter how much I support them on the forums.

Pardus.at. Let me know if you play.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 04:16:45 AM »

Most of my Virii are Spam in a Can however I have recently started working on file-share to replace my adware.  My file-share virii use a nomenclature based on the size of server they are designed for.
So they will have the min bw - max bw for that version type.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2008, 10:05:33 AM »

i wish emi would let us keep previous versions of our work............ instead of us having to re research it or download it...........

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2008, 10:10:36 AM »

i wish emi would let us keep previous versions of our work............ instead of us having to re research it or download it...........
like the option to

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Print
Jump to: