The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 05, 2024, 08:48:40 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Option to change in game name  (Read 7093 times)
HJ®
« on: July 18, 2008, 07:01:31 AM »

To improve security, i think people should be able to change their in game names for a price of something like 5000 HPD. It would reset the Server name as well.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 07:18:11 AM »

To improve security, i think people should be able to change their in game names for a price of something like 5000 HPD. It would reset the Server name as well.
Already doable as gold  16 21

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 08:18:25 AM »

the server name.

not the ingame name.

although i don't know what that would achieve. If you wanted to change you name i believe you would be in the top rankings anyway, at which point iw would be easy by simple deduction what you changed your name to.

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
HJ®
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 09:18:20 AM »

Dave's head isn't on straight today :(
HJ®
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 09:18:47 AM »

Maybe simply for personal preference? Some people get sick of their names  5
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 09:49:22 AM »

You're in game name is your log in name.. so if you change that that means you'll have to change log in names too no? Well i also dont see what you'd want to change your in game name for...

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 01:09:30 PM »

yeah there will be an option for Gold accounts to change their username every 30 days.

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 02:20:46 PM »

I would much rather have the option to "disappear" from the top rankings without resetting ones self.

Especially since with the current changes the Top Rankings is less important.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 03:00:54 PM »

or have it replaced with *unknown data corruption*, so the actual ranking is in effect but we dunno who it is

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
HJ®
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 04:00:46 PM »

^ This.

There should be a set of programs that protect your PC from data that tells the game your rank. You can see other's ranks if you have a higher program.
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 05:24:32 AM »

That seams pointless to have a program that hides your rank name. It should be in the account options weather or not to show or name on the ranks, it will show as "Unknown" But why would would you not want your name shown, you show off.

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 10:16:49 AM »

That seams pointless to have a program that hides your rank name. It should be in the account options weather or not to show or name on the ranks, it will show as "Unknown" But why would would you not want your name shown, you show off.
Rofl, I don't like being in the top usually since, everyones overpowered up there. I like being in the middle where you have fair play with other people.

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 10:26:04 AM »

Rofl, I don't like being in the top usually since, everyones overpowered up there. I like being in the middle where you have fair play with other people.

i like uppers, cause i at least have a chance!

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 10:27:15 AM »

i like uppers, cause i at least have a chance!
lol  16

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 10:28:25 AM »

and you have another reason for having a chance.........

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: