The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 11, 2024, 08:18:00 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: My name is  (Read 14399 times)
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 03:30:38 AM »

Yay :D
learned alot in this post. Had some questions but forgot em, I'll
<insert them herre>
When they get back XD
Haha okay, welcome to the game  13

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Kingdutch

Crazyness :D

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2008, 02:43:20 PM »

<insert them herre>
When they get back XD

Skippyballs would do well in this game.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2008, 08:42:17 PM »

<insert them herre>
When they get back XD

What's your ign?

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 01:13:28 AM »

Even looked at my forum nick?  16

yeh I know it can differ from my ing but I usually just use the same nick all the places I go  14

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 01:14:11 AM »

yeh I know it can differ from my ing but I usually just use the same nick all the places I go  14

lol i wouldnt know!  16

Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 03:39:22 PM »

lol i wouldnt know!  16

Right sorry m8, lemme help you out of the fire  12

My ingame nick is Kingdutch

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 03:48:36 PM »

lol i wouldnt know!  16

Right sorry m8, lemme help you out of the fire  12

My ingame nick is Kingdutch

drunk cheers!I'm scrixx haha

Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 03:55:45 PM »

lol cheer,s I take you're the one going flat out?  16

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 04:37:44 PM »

lol cheer,s I take you're the one going flat out?  16

flat out o.O?

XRay

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 05:10:48 PM »

Just one thing, what does it exactly help to delete logs? I mean people with high log deleters just go and recover some randoms and they'll find me anyway  2

Well, sure you will be found out, it's just getting more rare. If I see a log that features an IP which doesn't seem familiar, I always check whether the IP might be a new secret server or even a player's IP. I don't go over all deleted or modified logs to see whether there may be new IPs if I don't need any right now. I have better things to do, like doing missions, installing virii and disinfecting spyware.

It also works well if you don't delete the log, but modify it to show some random NPC server. You will still be found if anyone with a good log undeleter follows your trace, but your logs will look like all normal bounced incoming logs to most players and have a lower chance to pick someone's attention for a random undelete.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 05:13:53 PM by XRay » Logged
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »

Just one thing, what does it exactly help to delete logs? I mean people with high log deleters just go and recover some randoms and they'll find me anyway  2

Well, sure you will be found out, it's just getting more rare. If I see a log that features an IP which doesn't seem familiar, I always check whether the IP might be a new secret server or even a player's IP. I don't go over all deleted or modified logs to see whether there may be new IPs if I don't need any right now. I have better things to do, like doing missions, installing virii and disinfecting spyware.

It also works well if you don't delete the log, but modify it to show some random NPC server. You will still be found if anyone with a good log undeleter follows your trace, but your logs will look like all normal bounced incoming logs to most players and have a lower chance to pick someone's attention for a random undelete.
Yepp, people just go about their business unless you're doing a mission they want, or deleting a file they want.

Kingdutch

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 02:01:29 AM »

Aah ok, I somehow need to get my hands on a virii cause I need to up my computer and income's slow  10

Got this whole empty terminal never connecting to me or the outside world standing free. Or well I connect to it  laugh

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 02:00:22 PM »

or (if goingt for player) you can just scan the starter servers for i.p.s that don't have proxy under them >.>

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2008, 02:07:48 PM »

or (if goingt for player) you can just scan the starter servers for i.p.s that don't have proxy under them >.>
yeah easy

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2008, 02:12:08 PM »

yeah easy

HA a top 10 agrees with me!!!!!!!!! pwned!!!!!!!

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: