The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 10, 2024, 03:16:01 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Bouncing from IP database  (Read 6625 times)
liko

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2009, 10:52:00 AM »

Wouldn't it be more convenient if the IP database page would  not close after pressing "bounce"? This way it would be easier to bounce by more points (eg 20).

Also good thing would be to add "tick fields" for bouncing use. One could tick all the IP one wants to bounce by and do it all by one click.

All those functions could be restricted only for gold user if admins desired that ;)
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 11:12:38 AM »

Wouldn't it be more convenient if the IP database page would  not close after pressing "bounce"? This way it would be easier to bounce by more points (eg 20).

You could ofcourse CTRL+click "bounce" and that would work too.

Also good thing would be to add "tick fields" for bouncing use. One could tick all the IP one wants to bounce by and do it all by one click.

This would be very nice indeed :-) Good suggestion!

All those functions could be restricted only for gold user if admins desired that ;)

Everyone should be able to do this. To be honest: without a Gold Account it's already a lot harder to get to the top. Lets not "force" people into getting Gold.

Ofcourse I'm not suggesting that Emi made a mistake by implementing the option to get Gold. I think he deserves rewards for his work.
death 2 all

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 11:56:26 AM »

clearly well thaught through... like it!

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 02:32:04 PM »

Everyone should be able to do this. To be honest: without a Gold Account it's already a lot harder to get to the top. Lets not "force" people into getting Gold.

Ofcourse I'm not suggesting that Emi made a mistake by implementing the option to get Gold. I think he deserves rewards for his work.

or just have it in a sidebar on the left

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
death 2 all

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 09:07:37 AM »

or a dropdown menu 1
also ability to enter multiple ips in connect bar seperated with a + sign eg
0.123.456.789+55.5.555.55+9.8.7.6+1.2.3.4
and bounce to each 1 XD

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 10:04:43 AM »

or a dropdown menu 1
also ability to enter multiple ips in connect bar seperated with a + sign eg
0.123.456.789+55.5.555.55+9.8.7.6+1.2.3.4
and bounce to each 1 XD
or have the choice to choose in the options menu

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
death 2 all

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 11:13:37 AM »

tru lol XD

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 03:35:00 PM »

love choice

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 10:38:17 AM »

btw

BUMP!!!

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Exousia
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 10:06:38 PM »

I just right click on the bounce link and then click on "open in new tab" but that's just me.  7
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 08:14:12 AM »

I just right click on the bounce link and then click on "open in new tab" but that's just me.  7
Middle mouse button is the way to go nubcake  13

Exousia
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 03:03:22 PM »

I has none middle button!  2
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 04:37:49 PM »

I has none middle button!  2

I hope you're not using a yucky laptop, even then i'd get a decent cat!

Exousia
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 05:59:04 PM »

Just a cheap mouse. My cats are on layaway due to the last mouse they ruined.  shifty
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2010, 01:57:46 PM »

yeah i have no middle button

looks implemented 5

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: