The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 03, 2024, 04:14:32 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PvP - Reward for installing virii and causing Kernel overloads?  (Read 2989 times)
iRoxor

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2012, 05:47:20 PM »

You'd think that viruses would be a main part of PvP if you could manage to install one. It doesn't necessarily need to stay there since it'll be completely useless after an IP change, but it should stay installed on the server, consuming resources until disinfected. Hell, installing a Robber Baron(s) then MOB'ing the server would be deadly since it will cause Kernel crashes and whatnot.

I think there should be rewards for installing/injecting virii in PvP Missions. The rewards would be based on the amount of resources consumed and any damage caused by Kernel overloads after being MOB'd, if any.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 05:50:38 PM by iRoxor » Logged
WolfDoc
Select Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 11:04:02 PM »

well as for overload u can capture the overload signature and get pvp points for that, but ya ud think for installing virii on a server u would get pvp points
iRoxor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 04:09:25 PM »

well as for overload u can capture the overload signature and get pvp points for that, but ya ud think for installing virii on a server u would get pvp points

Thanks for agreeing WolfDoc. 1
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 11:43:41 PM »

Yeah, I guess we could add installing virii to primary PvP mission rewards, maybe pay the AP cost or 75% of it in PvP points...

I guess I was thinking that it could be exploited to get free virii installs...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:45:22 PM by siremi » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: