The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 03, 2024, 07:39:22 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Hi! Eledran has arrived.  (Read 11213 times)
Eledran

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2009, 01:37:24 PM »

Hello players!

I am a new player to the game, and a new user to the comunity too. I await to have a great time playing with all of you. My in-game nick (it is so difficult to guess): Eledran. laugh

I have seen around the forums there are unnoficial groups of players (AFAIK, there is no group support ingame). I would like to get into one of those groups, clans, bands, or whatever you want to call them as. Those are the great things of any game.

Around my RL: I am Spanish and I am 16 years old right now.

See ya!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 01:39:10 PM by Eledran » Logged
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 01:42:49 PM »

Welcome aboard and good luck...round 3 will be starting eventually. 1
Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 01:53:15 PM »

Welcome aboard and good luck...round 3 will be starting eventually. 1

Oh, so if there are rounds out there, the starting of a new one will be the best moment for looking for a group.

Thank you for the info.
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »

Actually there is only one known group - officially even none in this round  laugh

So you won't have a problem choosing one ...
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 02:30:32 PM »

Actually there is only one known group - officially even none in this round  laugh

So you won't have a problem choosing one ...

The question is...will they choose him?????     bodyguard
Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 03:02:26 PM »

OMG! Only one?

Come on, are you joking? I am the player #13363 and there is only one group all among the lot of players?

Been looking throught the forums, surely not up-to-date as you say there is only one, but I came across those groups:

-SGP
-SI
-EoD

What happend to them?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 03:06:14 PM by Eledran » Logged
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 03:06:39 PM »

OMG! Only one?

Come on, are you joking? I am the player #13363 and there is only one group all among the lot of players?

Been looking throught the forums, surely not up-to-date as you say there is only one, but there are those groups:

-SGP
-SI
-EoD

What happend to them?

Remember this is a hacking game...and why there are a few hacker groups most hackers tend to work alone......occasionally working with others when there is a common goal.
Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 03:12:34 PM »

OMG! Only one?

Been looking throught the forums, surely not up-to-date as you say there is only one, but there are those groups:

-SGP
-SI
-EoD

What happend to them?

Remember this is a hacking game...and why there are a few hacker groups most hackers tend to work alone......occasionally working with others when there is a common goal.

IDK if I will be true, but I guess more groups would raise at the round end in order to raise quicker their software.
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 03:15:44 PM »

also remember that more people you invite into your group the more people who have the ability to stab you in the back.
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »

also remember that more people you invite into your group the more people who have the ability to stab you in the back.

Yeahp.

Actually the main reason why there aren't a lot of groups (I think) is that it's not game supported in some manner.  So mostly you work alone until you find people.

SI and EoD are gone, their leadership quit playing at the end of round 1 or beginning of round 2.  SGP was disbanded by ebolla after round 1 when most of the founding members quit or had already quit.

TNW was ours, but most of the founders (besides me and Dama) either quit or went inactive.

Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »

Yeahp.

Actually the main reason why there aren't a lot of groups (I think) is that it's not game supported in some manner.  So mostly you work alone until you find people.

SI and EoD are gone, their leadership quit playing at the end of round 1 or beginning of round 2.  SGP was disbanded by ebolla after round 1 when most of the founding members quit or had already quit.

TNW was ours, but most of the founders (besides me and Dama) either quit or went inactive.

According to my friend, he has just told me EoD disbanded as their co-leader quit the game without even some (public/private) goodbye words, their website went inactive and deleted by the hoster, among with all the forum, containing their threads, ideas, plans, coordination,... and then the leader did not reactivated it, at the first weeks of round 2.

SGP was disbanded, according to some internal members as they stayed on the forums becase of some no polite actions from HJ, at round 1.

I have not found so much yet around SI, but it appears the bad standings of his leader (HJ) with all the comunity (making it general, I guess he would have some great standings and relationships) make SI to a fail.

BTW, my friend does not want to being known, but he had to quit the game after he started to being hunted down by EoD when he tried to get software from Human on a "authorised" transfer. He got the v10 (something) my friend had and then he nuked my friend.
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 04:03:22 PM »

Well, don't know about that many detail (some are new to me  laugh), but you are probably right.

Like I said. Officially there were no groups in this round. SGP announced their return in round 3. Now you understand my statement  12

However anything is possible ...
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 04:06:50 PM »

Yeahp.

According to my friend, he has just told me EoD disbanded as their co-leader quit the game without even some (public/private) goodbye words, their website went inactive and deleted by the hoster, among with all the forum, containing their threads, ideas, plans, coordination,... and then the leader did not reactivated it, at the first weeks of round 2.

SGP was disbanded, according to some internal members as they stayed on the forums becase of some no polite actions from HJ, at round 1.

I have not found so much yet around SI, but it appears the bad standings of his leader (HJ) with all the comunity (making it general, I guess he would have some great standings and relationships) make SI to a fail.

BTW, my friend does not want to being known, but he had to quit the game after he started to being hunted down by EoD when he tried to get software from Human on a "authorised" transfer. He got the v10 (something) my friend had and then he nuked my friend.

Does anyone smell what I smell??
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2009, 04:26:53 PM »

Yeahp.

Is it cookies?  I like cookies.  dribble

But seriously, who's your friend Eledran, it's not like he's playing anymore so it won't matter.

Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 04:28:40 PM »

Yeahp.

Is it cookies?  I like cookies.  dribble

But seriously, who's your friend Eledran, it's not like he's playing anymore so it won't matter.

I would love to say cookies cause nothing smells better this time of day but.....I think i smell an ALIAS.  I think an old time player has come back to play under a new name.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: