The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 03, 2024, 12:52:27 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: greasemonkey overlay  (Read 13375 times)
jem6502

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2008, 03:45:43 PM »

Anyone thinking about doing this?  Huge potential.
human

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 03:54:31 PM »

What is that?

EoD's forums

~~ Human ~~ EoD Co-Leader
jem6502

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 05:06:32 PM »

It allows you to change and add to the layout and functionality of web pages on existing sites.

There's an overlay script for Astro Empires and it does various things including adding extra convenience buttons with related script that can autocalc things for you it can also log certain types of data specific to the game which it uses in various ways to enhance your experience.

Basically it can make things that you had to manually keep track or calcualte/tabulate very easier.  In some sense it is a hacker tool itself.  It doesn't give you the ability to cheat necessarily but definitely gives an advantage in that the existing web interface itself can be changed (all on the client side) and modified to increase your game play effectiveness.
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 05:13:04 PM »

yeah I know about it. It's not against the TOS to use it.

human

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 05:27:16 PM »

Where can I download it?

What have I to search for?

EoD's forums

jem6502

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 05:34:38 PM »

It's an add-on for Firefox you should be able to search for it there.

I think it takes a bit of work to create an actual overlay I've not done it myself.  But if you're playing this game you shouldn't be too intimidated by some scripting lol.
human

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 08:56:54 PM »

I am involved in more than one phpbb open source projects...

That is a game for me, but I have to make some improvement to somebody who has given me money, and I am doing it while playing HP...

EoD's forums

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 09:47:52 PM »

That is a game for me, but I have to make some improvement to somebody who has given me money, and I am doing it while playing HP...

nice :P, thats the stuff i pull at school......... (proxies are your best friend)

and don't forget a window hider (on flash drive)

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
human

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 10:01:12 PM »

nice :P, thats the stuff i pull at school......... (proxies are your best friend)

I improved my webpage and a phpbb based project by making the project admin insert some lines to cauch thowse who use proxies at our pages. It does not worth how many you are hidden with.

A window hider... I use ghostzilla and I have a great relationship with my technology teacher, so he does not punish me when I do so (he knows I have finished the tasks he assigned before... 1)

EoD's forums

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 10:12:08 PM »

I improved my webpage and a phpbb based project by making the project admin insert some lines to cauch thowse who use proxies at our pages. It does not worth how many you are hidden with.

A window hider... I use ghostzilla and I have a great relationship with my technology teacher, so he does not punish me when I do so (he knows I have finished the tasks he assigned before... 1)

my tech teacher doesn't let me do anything but sit there, even tho i'm 3 projects ahead of everyone else, and he doesn't say which is next..................

but i'm smart :P so i don't let my teacher see me :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P: he never catches me

human

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 10:29:07 PM »

I try not to being tracered, but they have a passive sniffer computer and a proxy...

PS: I distroyed their logs at the two systems more than once, and I bypass them whenever I want. But that was not made, by me, they do not have proves and I do not have photos/videos around that!!! So, do not ask me!

EoD's forums

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 10:36:56 PM »

I try not to being tracered, but they have a passive sniffer computer and a proxy...

PS: I distroyed their logs at the two systems more than once, and I bypass them whenever I want. But that was not made, by me, they do not have proves and I do not have photos/videos around that!!! So, do not ask me!

this year i'm not bothering with all of that............ i'm just going to get an admin account and be done with the stupidity

human

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 11:24:05 PM »

It is needed when you keep a look at other guy email and you send fake mails from his account... to me.

It was a bet to make him see how low was his password security.

EoD's forums

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 09:07:27 AM »

Where can I download it?

I'd like to know too  2 21

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 10:06:15 AM »

Where can I download it?

I'd like to know too  2 21

monzilla! add-ons

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: