The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 05, 2024, 07:27:30 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Newbie Practice Server  (Read 6422 times)
Nagitof

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2008, 05:05:56 PM »

I have made a server for newbies (250,000 or less power). The server is to be treated like a public server. So upload viriis, download the software, crack admin, trace the other users, hide your trails, use sniffer and spy-ware, have low level PvP. !!No malware though!! Please dont use if you are above 250,000 power. The server will be updated daily. If you are a higher level and you have a low level programs please tell me then upload them. Password will be changed weekly. Il make a list of the users so I know who to post when I change the IP once a month. Any suggestions or questions please post.

If you want to use it message me, Nagitof INGAME.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 08:29:48 PM by Nagitof » Logged

Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 03:23:57 PM »

There needs to be more people that use this server. There are 3 registered and 2 that just go on. I would post the IP on the forums, but its against the rules and then some of the mean players that are above 250000 power would go on and mess with all the noobs. i follow the rules, Im only able to run the PWP, FWP and Log Deleter.

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 03:34:10 PM »

It is only against the rules to post someone elses IP.  You can post your own IP if you like.  I have a few times in the past myself.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 07:01:12 PM »

Still you know as well as I know that there are players that have fun to pick on noobs. Lets say SirEmi like the idea of this server and he makes a blocker for those higher then 250000 (which will definaly wont happen), then I can post it. When I had XP, I could check the source on whos using it, but I'm still learning how to use Vista.

HJ®
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 03:05:18 PM »

Well for one, anyone who's played the game for more than a few days can find the IP of a server to download files that gain you over 250.000 power anyways.

Two, many don't know the IP of the server or who's hosting it. They don't know if they can trust logging on your server.

It's a good idea, It just needs a bit of tweaking is all.
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 07:01:55 PM »

Well the name of the server is 'Newbie Practice Server- Hosted by Nagitof'
And I'm not worried about the superpowers, they have more important things to do then hack newbies. Plus what the hell would I gain from hacking newbies. I check the server once a day to make sure no one has killed the v.1 PWP and FWP and if there is malware.

Just to clear things up with the use of newbie.

Newbie = Your new or you need help (no shame)
Noob = You not that good (no shame)
Ultra Noob = If you're good and hack newbies (shameful)
Lord of the Noobs = You're great at the game and you hack newbies (what the hell)

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2008, 07:53:02 PM »

I think a noob is a newbie who thinks he is the greatest.

a newbie seems like a super-newb (like, 1-5 days old, or in newbie prot) and a newb would be

someone just out of newbie prot, or a few weeks, maybe a month(tops) (depending on progress) old.
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2008, 12:29:25 AM »

Lord of the Noobs = You're great at the game and you hack newbies (what the hell)

That made me laugh a lot.  laugh
Nice one you got there.
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2008, 04:22:18 PM »

There was one about NO LIFE was even worst the Lord of the Noobs, but it was very mean and explicit, "VERY".

Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2008, 07:31:25 PM »

Dont think using my NPS (Newbie Practice Server) is a bad thing. Even those that are good at the game can use it. 250,000 or less and you can use it.

The current specs are 25000 Mhz, 50 Gb harddrive, 512 mb mem, 500 kps. Plus i upgrade it once a week. If you are good at the game and use it, just amagin the fast progress you could do. Its better then a public server, public servers dont get upgraded, if this server gets maxed out, it will be upgraded. For me HPD flows in at 260,000 a day, that can be you too with some practice.

No anti hack missions,
No supers tracking you down,
Everyone is near your rank,
Low lvl defence,

Small new rule: Dont use too much SpyWare

Also if I find someone using malware on the server, you'll tracked and eliminated.

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2008, 08:05:03 PM »

Nagitof, how do you use spyware? XD
Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 09:39:59 PM »

Spy-Ware will steal any HPD that a virii makes, it also tells you what the IP address of who you just stole it from. But the spyware needs to be equil or higher then the the money making virii it steals it from. Check the logs of the spyware in the software menu. just be careful using spyware will get you many rivals.

I recommend not using SpyWare. Right now on the NPS it wont matter theres not too many players, but dont use it public or secret servers.

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 08:28:59 PM »

Thanks, I have no intention of using it, as of now.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: