The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 03, 2024, 09:52:17 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Hi I'm Nagitof (#96)  (Read 7843 times)
Nagitof

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2008, 08:04:04 AM »

I'm Nagitof. I play many enternet game like tribal war, astro empires, EVE online, and a couple of others. You want help, meat on one of the other games i play, or just talk reply here. I'm on most of the time and I'l follow up on any thing.

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 09:44:04 AM »

I'm Nagitof. I play many enternet game like tribal war, astro empires, EVE online, and a couple of others. You want help, meat on one of the other games i play, or just talk reply here. I'm on most of the time and I'l follow up on any thing.
ohh cool, how long have you been playing EVE?

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 09:49:38 AM »

my uncle plays eve..............

anyway, welcome to HP!

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 09:55:20 AM »

anyway, welcome to HP!
Oh o-O! And welcome to HP! ( hehe forgot :P! )

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 09:56:06 AM »

anyway, welcome to HP!

:P lolz!!!!!!!!!
wallbash LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 10:10:09 AM »

anyway, welcome to HP!

:P lolz!!!!!!!!!
wallbash LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o.O  shifty

Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 10:35:54 AM »

I have only been playing EVE for 1 week. i was going to upgrade but its to exspensive

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 10:38:29 AM »

I have only been playing EVE for 1 week. i was going to upgrade but its to exspensive
lol darn i've been a member for two weeks, gunna cancel membership. Everyone likes to play solo in that game exept for higher players.

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 10:39:18 AM »

i know there are lots of groups tho........... and you could form you own, set up a ventrillo server maybe (or team speak >.>)

Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 10:51:00 AM »

To me it doesn't matter if i am playing with someone or not I can't afford it. Maybe for one week but its still not worth it.

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 10:51:55 AM »

O.O you used trial?

i like the idea of eve, but i refuse to pay for anything more than once................... the reason i quit WoW, for a little while anyway  7

fusionrunner

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 09:17:59 PM »

welcome to HP, I play in tribal, and astro in tribal I am in world 11 within the group JOKE, and in astro I am in E50 in the group GODS, see you around if you are in the same servers  5
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 12:39:41 AM »

You don't have to pay to play Eve, have you checked the 14 day trial HP offers?

Also you could buy game time codes GTC with inter stellar kredits, but the prices have been going up lately because they changed them to only allow 60 days.

I played as a solo industrialist and some PvP until I got bored, I'm Sir Emi in Eve. I was lucky and made lots of isk from industry and have the account paid with ingame credits for about 2 years I think, so now it just sits there and trains stuff like most people laugh...

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 08:12:01 AM »

welcome to HP, I play in tribal, and astro in tribal I am in world 11 within the group JOKE, and in astro I am in E50 in the group GODS, see you around if you are in the same servers  5

O.O my group in astros should be in the E:31-E:33 area, the alliance [GF] (thats the tag)

Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 08:33:36 AM »

For tribal wars i am on world 18, tribe Legendaries. On EVE I am playing on the trail version with 7 days left. For Astro im on server E, galaxie 28. (I was doing good on the game at first but now i suck.) I also play warcraft 3 online user Super_Oxigen, I mostly play Parasite 2, Winter Maul, and Space Comander. I am hocked on this game, i'm good at it.

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: