The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 03, 2024, 11:56:16 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hi.. My name is daqlie from Malaysia.  (Read 4783 times)
daqlie

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2008, 10:02:41 AM »

Hi.. i've played a lot of online RPG but i am really new to this hacking game... wanna give it a try and i really love it.. its really cool.. i feel like i am a real hacker now.. so much things to learn.. hope can get help from other pro hackers to assist me through out the game and give me some advice.. shifty 13

thats all for now.. 17
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 10:09:46 AM »

Hi.. i've played a lot of online RPG but i am really new to this hacking game... wanna give it a try and i really love it.. its really cool.. i feel like i am a real hacker now.. so much things to learn.. hope can get help from other pro hackers to assist me through out the game and give me some advice.. shifty 13

thats all for now.. 17
Ellow welcome to the game :3 my tip is just try to bounce and delete your logs  13

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 10:14:28 AM »

scrixx learned the lesson of deleting logs early on :P lolz!

but yeah, what he said! also try to find a private server that you can crack, and use it as proxy (and make sure you upload a good firewall too it!!! that way it servers as your proxy secure server!!!!)

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 10:19:55 AM »

scrixx learned the lesson of deleting logs early on :P lolz!

but yeah, what he said! also try to find a private server that you can crack, and use it as proxy (and make sure you upload a good firewall too it!!! that way it servers as your proxy secure server!!!!)
While on the topic anyone want a bounce server i set-up? guaranteed 100% i wont track you down and completely destroy your server! ( thats nos's job, well the second part at least. )

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 10:21:26 AM »

>.> and proud of it!

they make good proxy servers............ few people have their logs and all logs are on fast moving servers, the likely hood of it getting cracked by someone else is slim..........

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 10:24:05 AM »

>.> and proud of it!

they make good proxy servers............ few people have their logs and all logs are on fast moving servers, the likely hood of it getting cracked by someone else is slim..........
Lol okay whoever wants teh ( yes teh i like to spell it that way ) IP let me knoes, i'll kill the protection so you can get in. Guaranteed that most people won't be able to break the protection software. IP change every week, and free of charge. Also first few people will have the ability to use it since the more people the less safe it is to use as a bounce.

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 10:27:51 AM »

he does have a point...........

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 10:29:07 AM »

he does have a point...........
lol  13 just trying to help people  laugh

Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 10:34:11 AM »

i could also probably set up a few data dumps (and no, i will not crack you, not worth my time most likely............)

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: