The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 06, 2024, 01:48:09 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: test/beta server  (Read 2050 times)
Thek3mp
« on: October 21, 2008, 04:40:06 PM »

erm i think spaceo had one of these, and it was successfull. basicly the test server people start with extra cash and emi puts the majority of his updates and potential updates so the community can fine them out for him and offer suggestions to improve them, it also stops bugs from being exploited on the main server. i never actually played the test server, mainly because it was reserved for people who signed up before a certain date(to prevent newbies or inexperienced from posting obscured opinions).
Exousia
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 11:23:51 PM »

As far as I know, this is the only server, however it has been suggested repeatedly that this become a beta/test server with a perpetual world and a second server be created which is round-based (has Revelation Day as a possible outcome). So far, we've heard nothing about whether this or anything similar is planned.

If there were a test server that weren't this one I'd certainly want to be part of it. This game as lots of potential, though things seem to be moving along, they seem to be doing so slowly. Maybe that's just me, though.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: