The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 06, 2024, 02:03:27 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Hi! Eledran has arrived.  (Read 11223 times)
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 04:31:31 PM »

I only smell cigar ...  12
Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 04:35:40 PM »

also remember that more people you invite into your group the more people who have the ability to stab you in the back.

Yeahp.

Actually the main reason why there aren't a lot of groups (I think) is that it's not game supported in some manner.  So mostly you work alone until you find people.

SI and EoD are gone, their leadership quit playing at the end of round 1 or beginning of round 2.  SGP was disbanded by ebolla after round 1 when most of the founding members quit or had already quit.

TNW was ours, but most of the founders (besides me and Dama) either quit or went inactive.

According to my friend, he has just told me EoD disbanded as their co-leader quit the game without even some (public/private) goodbye words, their website went inactive and deleted by the hoster, among with all the forum, containing their threads, ideas, plans, coordination,... and then the leader did not reactivated it, at the first weeks of round 2.

SGP was disbanded, according to some internal members as they stayed on the forums becase of some no polite actions from HJ, at round 1.

I have not found so much yet around SI, but it appears the bad standings of his leader (HJ) with all the comunity (making it general, I guess he would have some great standings and relationships) make SI to a fail.

BTW, my friend does not want to being known, but he had to quit the game after he started to being hunted down by EoD when he tried to get software from Human on a "authorised" transfer. He got the v10 (something) my friend had and then he nuked my friend.

Does anyone smell what I smell??

Is it cookies?  I like cookies.  dribble

But seriously, who's your friend Eledran, it's not like he's playing anymore so it won't matter.

I also love cookies.

Seriously, gingitsu, I do not know what do you smell around. Some data was got from web cache from some servers and completed with past ingame messages.

I have said he quit, but I did not said he would return, as he is going to do for round 3. His nick is related to the cosmos.... That is all I will say around his nick. His standing for round 3 will be around helping others as much as he will be able to. At last, he said that.

EDIT: not seen last ginjitsu post about possible aka.

Did the "friend" had any alt? maybe he told me the alt not the main...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 04:38:42 PM by Eledran » Logged
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 04:53:59 PM »

Lol.  Does it really matter at all if you tell people who your friend is?  EoD is dead and gone...

Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 05:21:49 PM »

The only person I can think of that EoD hunted the crap out of was JeffGreenThumb.
Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 04:29:50 PM »

The only person I can think of that EoD hunted the crap out of was JeffGreenThumb.

you = /fail

I think I will let the guessing game running for a bit more...
Ginjitsu

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 04:43:28 PM »

you = /fail

Strange I don't know too many people who are new to a game to act in quite this manner....I am still sticking by my alias theory and don't give a crap if you agree or not.
Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 05:28:40 PM »

you = /fail

Strange I don't know too many people who are new to a game to act in quite this manner....I am still sticking by my alias theory and don't give a crap if you agree or not.

Nope, not an alias. Somebody has been posting at a forum, on private sections for the staff, all the info he had of the R1, with strategies, plans and extended gameplay explainings. Then I took them. I am a little bit leecher, however I do not like to be one of them.

I have been laughing a little bit.

Sorry, but I could not resist to.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 05:32:05 PM by Eledran » Logged
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 05:43:26 PM »

you = /fail

Nope, not an alias. Somebody has been posting at a forum, on private sections for the staff, all the info he had of the R1, with strategies, plans and extended gameplay explainings. Then I took them. I am a little bit leecher, however I do not like to be one of them.

Well a lot has changed since R1, so a bunch of that information will be useless I think  laugh

Eledran

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 06:38:58 PM »

you = /fail

Well a lot has changed since R1, so a bunch of that information will be useless I think  laugh

I have seen it is so useless, many went that way with the factions update and the tracers, due to the bonuses and the thing you only had to be carefull with the logs.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: