The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 09, 2024, 06:09:05 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
Print
Author Topic: Sons of Technological Liberty  (Read 100526 times)
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 26, 2008, 06:37:31 PM »

lol...I have 105 to.
8,425/9,000 Mhz CPU 94%, 434,882/536,576 Kb Mem 81%, 0.00/105 Kbs Bandwidth 0%
Thek3mp
« Reply #166 on: October 26, 2008, 07:17:02 PM »

lol
load average 2,283/3,650 Mhz CPU 63%, 134,039/186,368 Kb Mem 72%, 0.00/113 Kbs Bandwidth 0%
just bought some more, yea i know my computer couldnt calculate the amount of nipples on a dog but w/e i dont really use software since im still getting a reliable income
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 26, 2008, 07:26:17 PM »

I'm just looking for potential virii farms in secret servers  1
Thek3mp
« Reply #168 on: October 26, 2008, 07:35:48 PM »

meh i found some clans newbie respitory, yep i do believe my first uploaded file share :D
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 26, 2008, 07:53:52 PM »

good for you, I'm planning to use v1 adware, but a v.1 fileshare is probably worth it.  1
Thek3mp
« Reply #170 on: October 26, 2008, 08:12:25 PM »

yea cant wait for my own virii farms, also... i think it sucks how i cant donate.. :(
hell im doing surveys now to get enough cash for gold.
i have 5.70 points which is like 5.70 dollars (meh im british)
Exousia
« Reply #171 on: October 26, 2008, 08:16:06 PM »

Poor poor thek3mp. I shouldn't have spent money on a game, but I couldn't resist. Fortunately I have a job, but I really should have been spending my money more wisely. Fortunately, my wife likes me to have something to do other than pace about the house and post on forums, so she lets me spend money on games.  laugh
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2008, 08:19:58 PM »

$20 for a year!
What a steal!!!!*

*Steal void in North Korea, South Africa, Myanmar, Anywhere Chuck Norris is, police stations, Canada, France, Hungary, France, Brazil, France, Germany, annnnd, France.
Thek3mp
« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2008, 08:21:19 PM »

i do have the money to donate but not the means to do so, so i have to resort to this patheticly mind fumbling survey crap
Exousia
« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2008, 08:42:09 PM »

That's even worse! You're just gaining points on my "poor guy" list. (Edited for forum just in case.)

PayPal converts currencies for you and stuff, you gotta have a bank account, though, but it takes credit cards, etc. processes all that crap for you. It's what I use.
SoTL

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2008, 09:07:43 PM »

Alright, I stopped reading at page 8, right about here:

such as ARC members disinfecting private farms.

Riolic, the person who had his file shares disinfected, is the ONLY person outside of ARC that was aware of this operation.

As such, I can conclude SoTL consists of AT LEAST, Riolic.

I'd also like to note that I am not afraid of you, SoTL, Because SGP has and always will be the dominant force in this game. You can not overthrow us. Your flawed logic and pure stupidity on the whole subject simply makes me laugh. The fact that you think I shut down the Tsar Bomba because of you is simply hilarious. Like I said, it was gone HOURS before you even had any Revelation virii. So shove it.

You guys are pathetic.

In a subsequent post we mentioned that we stumbled across the ARC member disinfecting said file shares, but did not stop the disinfects as we did not know who the server belonged to. We have screenshots of said processes. That alone should disqualify Riolic as one of us.

So you admit you did have the Tsar Bomba active on your servers then! Another lie revealed. And we highly doubt that Tsar Bomba was gone before we acquired them, since we own the only copy of the v1.0. Do you think it's merely coincidence that we acquired a copy of Tsar Bomba hours before WE destroyed it? Folly.

We worry about you HJ. Having to rely on a propaganda machine mired in its own lies. Even worse, you can't see the leash Ebolla uses to control you. Granted it is a very long leash, but it is a leash none the less.
Raistlin

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2008, 09:14:36 PM »

Okay, this is unclear. Who destroyed HJ's Rev? Ebolla says HJ did, SoTL says they did. Let's make it clear, huh?
HJ®
« Reply #177 on: October 26, 2008, 09:28:35 PM »

I don't know nor care who disinfected it.

Now SoTL, let's not forget something here; I never even HAD the Tsar Bomba. The 1.0 Rev's are NOT the Tsar weapons. Sheesh you're an idiot. Mine was named differently because it is the Tsar Bomba SERVER.

My "Killing of the Tsar Bomba" was simply dropping the server used for it. Why? So I can make a file share farm out of it. This was long before any instance of SoTL, and I HAVE LOGS TO PROVE IT.

Also, Ebolla's "leash" on me is non-existent. Where have you ever seen Ebolla disallow any actions I've made? Where have you ever seen Ebolla give me an ORDER that wasn't designed for the community as a whole?

You still sit here and act like you can just walk in and take control over the game. You are wrong, for you fail in one thing and that's putting fear into my eyes, for I do not care if the game resets, and I know for a FACT that I can replace ANYTHING you try to destroy.

The only worry you should have for me is pretty simple: When I find out who you're hiding behind, there will be hell to pay bigger than anything you can come up with against me.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 09:30:22 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
SoTL

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 26, 2008, 09:45:51 PM »

Oh let's not argue about technicalities. The term Tsar Weapons Project applies to all researched copies of Revelation, installed or not.

We have existed for over a month now. Our official announcement was a planned step. We doubt you have any official logs to prove this, since it's been longer than they usually exist, unless you had the foresight necessary to take screenshots of the logs.

Ebolla has not heeled your actions, but he has heeled your behavior. I suppose this is a good thing, or else you would have been banned from the forums and games more than once.

We know you have no fear in your eyes. In fact, we think you're incapable of fear. Which is somewhat admirable.
HJ®
« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2008, 09:50:20 PM »

He has also done nothing to my behavior. I have limits, too, you know? For example, not turning on SGP and attempting a reset myself. There are a number of things I could have done.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
Print
Jump to: