The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 03, 2024, 07:44:28 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Swallowing My Pride - Apology  (Read 9310 times)
J.GreenThumb

View Profile Email
« on: September 25, 2008, 02:27:08 PM »

2 I will swallow my pride and release this apology 2

First of All, EoD. I am sorry for bashing your reputation. I was misinformed about your standing with revelation. I only knew of talks about going pro-revelation, I knew of not other poll or votes. I wish to withdraw all my comments about all the groups. I was mislead by a close friend and I betrayed an even better one. You took me in and all I did was betray you. I am sorry EoD, especially Raise.

EoD is Pro-Faith, Anti-Rev, NOT FOR DOOMSDAY

Second to RavenXP, you tried to tell me the truth and all I did was try to discredit you. You were right telling me off along with providing facts to back them up. However you went to far in hacking me day and night, destroying everything. We could have talked it out. By you attacking me forced me to verbally attack you. I am sorry for doing so.

Third to Human, a close friend and someone I trusted. I hurt your name along with EoD because I was mislead by a friend. I was told that you brought Raise in and that made me defensive. I didn't think before I accused you. I am sorry for that.

Lastly to Donn, you have helped me see that I was not helping my case. You showed me that I needed to apologize and admit that I was a hot head and talked tough for someone with so little power.

I relise I am open to attacks verbally. I ask that you do not harm me in-game. If you wish to confront me about the things I have done wrong please send it via PM on the forums. I ask that the attacks ingame are stopped. I relise I talked high and mighty for someone with so little power. I got a hot head for a few weeks which lead up to this. I am sorry for anything I have said that was against any group or person. Again, I am sorry.

-Jake

Ebolla>   Ebolla: No problem. Replied
   <JGreenThumb>   Ebolla: You Ebolla:'ed :P
HJ®
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 03:07:19 PM »

Ill agree with everything except one part, and thats only because I stayed out of this whole ordeal.

Second to RavenXP, you tried to tell me the truth and all I did was try to discredit you. You were right telling me off along with providing facts to back them up. However you went to far in hacking me day and night, destroying everything. We could have talked it out. By you attacking me forced me to verbally attack you. I am sorry for doing so.

Dont apologize for expressing yourself verbally for being attacked, regardless. An expression of frustration while unwanted in society is still a very healthy practice for the human body. If Raven expects this from you, please, Raven, say so.
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »

HJ is that you talking?
Sounds like Ebolla to me.  laugh

No, but EoD expects it.
I expect him to back up accusations with facts.
I only verbally attacked him, the same way that he attacked us.
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 08:20:40 PM »

Except that as it seems GS 059 is still hunting him down and hitting him hard.

Lets let bygones be bygones.   Jake apologized per EoD's request.

Understand I am taking no ones side.  I honestly don't care.  Heck I even gave Jake the use of a server for a period of time.

Just as I have provided certain others server space as well.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 08:59:05 PM »

I was never really hunting him down, he never even sent anything to me in the form of a pm, or any post that I have read, except for recently he was yelling at me about some stuff that I may or may not have done with out even providing any proof, and I really am happy that he is better at typing forum posts such as this one than he is at pm's, if you saw one of those... lol

Dartagnan

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 01:38:55 AM »

I am glad he apologized, he did however leave one out. I guess telling someone to go f**k themselves isn't considered an outburst. I guess that person will just have to wait till he comes around and apologizes for that. Other than that I agree. Maybe he has matured some, only time will tell.

Dartagnan
J.GreenThumb

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 05:45:03 AM »

I don't get it. I have apologized per EoD's request and yet I am still hacked. It wasn't a new player either the deleter was over 30.x If EoD is still hitting me I ask that it stop immediately. I cannot do anything on the server Ebolla set up for me. Soon that server will be a waste if I am hit every 5 hours.

L1wolf

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »

I am no part of any aliance but I was hit hard. I logged on to grenn thumbs server 3 times and messed with him a little for him connecting to me. I left him alone after. Why did I get hit so hard?
J.GreenThumb

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 07:54:00 PM »

HackerCic was standing up for me. I told her that your server was free play as long as you were still hitting me. I will tell her that she has had her fun and it is over. HC if you are reading this, stop the attacks on L1Wolf.

L1wolf

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 07:20:17 PM »

Humm guess it is not over
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 08:07:18 PM »

HackerCic? Is that a higher-up or a newb?  10
J.GreenThumb

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 08:09:14 PM »

In between

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 08:10:28 PM »

approx rank? I'm in the 250-290 range  10
RavenXP

rgongora2002@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 08:42:37 PM »

approx rank? I'm in the 250-290 range  10

Get some softwares from free repositories and you will easily be on top 50.  19
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 08:48:30 PM »

I do- I'm not good at making money, and I have a limited CPU, I'm waiting to get the adware off, then I'm going to start jamming HPD into CPU and memory, bandwidth up a bit, then download some better breakers (I have a .5 firewall bypass) and then launch missions 1
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: