The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 01, 2024, 06:20:35 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: In-Game CC/Multi Messaging.  (Read 2679 times)
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2008, 11:48:08 PM »

I think another idea would be good...

How about mass-messaging, by that i just mean, like when sending emails you have the cc field, so why not have the same added to the in-game messaging system? It would allow you to say, send update messages to all of your group members without having to re-type it several times, or when you just want to send multiple notifications out.

I can't really think of any bad points for this update, except adding to sir emi's ever-growing list of 'things-to-do' so i thought id stick it in the works! 19

Nagitof

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 12:34:46 PM »

That would be good. NeoAlpha and I talk all the time but i gets hard to play the game and message at the same time. But this is going to be hard for SirEmi to set up.

DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 01:06:32 PM »

I dont see how it would be difficult to set up, it would basically be based on the same system that is now used for the files/programs, with the multiple check-boxes and such. It would be rather like the phpBB messaging system that exists in most forums, you just add each recipients name to the 'to' field and hit send, rather simple if you ask me.

Tiak

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 05:02:19 PM »

I dont see how it would be difficult to set up, it would basically be based on the same system that is now used for the files/programs, with the multiple check-boxes and such. It would be rather like the phpBB messaging system that exists in most forums, you just add each recipients name to the 'to' field and hit send, rather simple if you ask me.
It should basically be a matter of adding two lines and some curly brackets really.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: