The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 07, 2024, 03:06:54 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Yet another IP DB Request (this is what the 50th one so far?)  (Read 8310 times)
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 07:56:30 AM »

Being a long time gamer both online and offline I can tell you this is Beta.  Mind you it is far along but it is still Beta.

It is thanks to the Top 10 that a lot of things are found out and reported usually before they hit the forums here.

With the top 10 the way it is, it provides Sir Emi with a view of long term and short term.  And as we progress farther and farther it will allow Sir Emi even more data with which to improve the game over the course of a player building themselves up.

>.> look at soviet and ebolla, thats where he gets his data, they could go off for a month and be fine............

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
XRay

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 09:41:37 AM »

>.> look at soviet and ebolla, thats where he gets his data, they could go off for a month and be fine............

I think you underestimate the current growth rate. If soviet and Ebolla really were to quit, I'm sure they could be surpassed by others in less than a month.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 09:42:55 AM »

their both 4 times these size of their closest runner up........... so i can't help but think they'd be okay for about a week or so, not longer tho

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 08:09:59 PM »

I agree the growth rate isn't that bad. It's pretty fast if you're active.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: