The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 07, 2024, 02:13:34 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: disenfect without deleteing  (Read 8142 times)
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 11:12:06 PM »

Well viruses, most AV s just like fix the virus and not touch the file, but if the file itself is the virus it is usually deleted, moved to some where i forgot, or is just made unaccessible ( not sure about this one lol  laugh )
Quarantine just restricts the access to the file, and if you want you can take out a file from there.

A usual AV asks what you want to do: delete, quarantine or nothing (in those cases [rare ones] when it's false alarm).

I support this method to the HP's AV!  rock
lol if the file is not deleted it will be easily reinstalled by people, or even someone you dont want to have.

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 11:13:57 PM »

only owner(of virus) can reinstall, but it'll give you the option of deleting once done, without detection till it's done

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
PauloHaddad

paulochf@gmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 11:32:50 PM »

lol if the file is not deleted it will be easily reinstalled by people, or even someone you dont want to have.
... or installed by yourself!

Why not? Isn't it more logical?

If I write something wrong, grammatically speaking, please msg me!
please

Thx!  13
Noseedam

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 11:34:14 PM »

no, because it's supposed to still be installed, nad that would kill it, and if it's bigger player......... i don't think i need to go into detail >.>

sign the AP petition already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: