The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 02:46:14 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Print
Author Topic: Zombie-Fest.  (Read 58392 times)
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2008, 09:31:05 AM »

You posted 2 hours ago. I knew it last night about 18 hours ago and Ive also believed Jake was pro-Faith long before that because of his actions.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2008, 12:41:35 PM »

lol jake is the enamie of a lot more people than just pro rev's.....

Thek3mp
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2008, 01:08:02 PM »

its innevitable doomsday will happen, but im d**n sure it wont be hzt and his "anonymous" gang.
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2008, 01:45:22 PM »

Oh, he has a 'gang'?! That was worth knowing. Now we can jump to the conclusion HZT have friends which seems most unlikely.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2008, 05:17:28 PM »

Yeh, to bad, I have no idea why this guy wants a reset, what will that bring?
I'll tell you:
Mass quitting
The people who could quit could  create a big 'hole' in the community.
Hacker project would become sluggish,
if bad went to worst, it could fail entirely, and either never really grow again or die.

If not the quitting, it could cause complaints, and in a worst case scenario, a lot of them.

As for HZT, I'm pretty sure he's bluffing or has a bunch of half-hearted candidates, of whom may back out quickly.
Seraph

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2008, 05:29:35 PM »

How'd that current attempt at revelation work out for you HZT?

Or should I say HJ.

I don't know who your little buddy is who tried to research as well, but he's got to realize that running v1 firewall and password protects is not going to keep his server safe while he's trying to research the revelation virus.

I sincerely hope that people don't start dropping out when the round ends, that is when everything is going to get interesting.  The next round is going to be much more even, and that could make for a pretty hectic start but it should get better pretty quick.

Revelation will happen.  But you are not going to be the one calling the shots when the round ends.
Xirad

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2008, 08:33:12 PM »

My main problem with the round restarting, as has been stated in one form or another by many others, is that I've put quite a bit of time into this particular round. Obviously not as much as others, but enough that I don't want to see it all wash away. Also, I have a feeling that with later rounds, it will only be a rat race to who can run 10 Rev's first and cause the reset, therefore cashing in on the prize money (assuming of course that the people that run the Rev's are in the top 10).

When the reset happens... I probably will keep playing, mainly because I am easily distracted from work I should be doing,  laugh. But I think that the power that has been amassed in this round, will never be matched again, as well as the software versions, due to the restarts probably happening quicker and also because of the research nerf. So.. I probably won't get as much enjoyment from the later rounds as I did from this one, but oh well. That's just my opinion.

Hmm....
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2008, 09:19:10 PM »

You people should make a petition if you really hate rounds that much. And you should nicely ask Sir Emi to change it. [I don't think he would listen to someone cussing him out]

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
Thek3mp
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2008, 09:26:24 PM »

im hoping emi makes this server better for round based activities and also makes a pvp server based on ....pvp
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2008, 10:14:38 PM »

You people should make a petition if you really hate rounds that much. And you should nicely ask Sir Emi to change it. [I don't think he would listen to someone cussing him out]

not to be like hj or anything, but I think you need to read around a little more before making a post like this that could get you flamed a lot....

Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2008, 11:12:23 PM »

I did read alot, I've read every post why do you think I have so few? I do alot of reading not posting.

P.S. By every post i mean every post in every topic

Exousia
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2008, 11:16:19 PM »

Very dangerous territory to tread, mate. The issue has been brought up repeatedly from what I understand. Whether or not it has been brought up "politely" is up to debate, but it is a very hot issue, especially right now.

But you are correct, he shouldn't and shouldn't be expected to listen to people "cussing him out" or otherwise being demeaning. You mentioned "wars servers" on another thread. Perhaps that should be in the suggestion box.  1 I'd like to explore that a bit more.
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2008, 11:53:42 PM »

I did read alot, I've read every post why do you think I have so few? I do alot of reading not posting.

P.S. By every post i mean every post in every topic
'
well than, if you have read every single post, than you should know that we already did try to be polite about it and emi was called a lier because he said this is going to be the non-round based server, but turned it into one...

Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2008, 12:02:42 AM »

Called a liar..... how polite 21

Xirad

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2008, 12:37:46 AM »

Well... even if some people have been... less... then polite, the point should still have gotten across. I say this only because if quite a few people came up to me and told me they didn't like the way I dressed, even if they swore at me, I would probably start to think that I should look for some better clothes, lol. And not everyone was rude, I would say maybe... 4 of the people were rude.

As for some of the topics that I know of:

http://www.hacker-project.com/forum/index.php?topic=732.0

Maybe not a staggering amount of people against it in that one, but there are traces of it throughout the forum. Ironic it was sent to the trash.. but oh well. 14

Not to mention this thread :

http://www.hacker-project.com/forum/index.php?topic=726.0

Which has quite a few comments made against the resets. And we also started off rather politely... but as time went on frustrations grew, etc. etc.

EDIT: On a side note ==> We're up to five Rev servers now, I guess 3 if you don't count Ebolla's or HZT's(maybe HJ's?). And almost all of them have ver 2.452 Rev,  4
   172.202    The End Is Nearer Than You Think    2.452    No

225.137    Ebolla's Dedicated Server    2.452    No

162.254    resets r lame    2.452    No

2.84           Nuke Them From Orbit    2.452    No

91.219    Removing...    0.1    No

107.184    Hail Rev..... no Hail FAITH 1    0.1    No
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 12:41:41 AM by Xirad » Logged

Hmm....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Print
Jump to: