The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 06:26:40 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Print
Author Topic: Zombie-Fest.  (Read 58409 times)
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2008, 08:50:20 AM »

LOL is all I have to say.

You guys couldn't even achieve a Rev 1.0.  The closest you could get is at this IP 147.204.145.66 and it is a 1.07319.  If you are going to do something then at least do it right.

BTW you only needed like a 0.8 to prevent Faith from stopping Revelations.  So you also wasted time and money.   Congratz you.  Yeah you.  You go girl!

Please if you are going to say you have a specific version then at least be accurate about it.

Of course you and SoTL are still both to scared to come out of the closet.

We apologize for not being able to be online 24/7 like a particular player. We have more pressing issues than a game to take care of. Our results suit our needs, so there is no reason to 'fix' something that isn't broken. If Revelation's version offends you then you should fix it yourself. What do we look like, your keeper? We would have disposed of you alongside the garbage long ago, appropriate for a waste of data such as yourself.

Keep talking, nobody is listening anymore.

Lol, thats rather big talk from someone who is spending all their time hiding laugh

Thek3mp
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2008, 10:04:39 AM »

its not hiding, its choosing not to disclose your location. they only do it because they have a bad reputation, and who says that you dont have them on your ip database? you just dont know its them.
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2008, 10:24:52 AM »

Same thing to me, refusing to identify yourself = hiding.

besides...i'm in a bad mood, and i have a bad case of itchy trigger finger...

Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2008, 04:49:10 PM »

I was thinking logic bombs too, since one version is a "mirrored" version and is slightly higher than the other...

Seraph

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2008, 05:03:09 PM »

In the interests of quick, effective, and secret creation of a v1, my compatriot devised a plan to create a v1 rev without the need for hours of research.

HZT, he did your job for you in the interest of letting everyone else get in on the fun.

Don't act like you had anything to do with it.  You tried and failed.
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2008, 06:18:12 PM »

a glitch eh?
Seraph

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2008, 11:14:49 PM »

Not a glitch at all.  Just an effective use of existing game mechanics.
Exousia
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2008, 03:23:55 AM »

Not a glitch at all.  Just an effective use of existing game mechanics.

Install Logic Bombs, wait, purchase Rev 2.452, boom, Rev 1.something.
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2008, 04:19:06 AM »

Ah, that makes perfect sense.

Then you wouldn't have to show up on the rev list for those hours of easily killable research.

It looks like someone made a miscalculation though, although it would be pretty tough to have remade the exact 1.0 rev...

Exousia
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2008, 04:25:14 AM »

That they got it that close is pretty amazing, actually. Takes quite a bit of planning and a decent knowledge of the game's mechanics.
Tiak

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2008, 05:04:51 AM »

That they got it that close is pretty amazing, actually. Takes quite a bit of planning and a decent knowledge of the game's mechanics.
Not really...  They had something like 60 v0.1 logic bombs on that server...  It would seem that they basically just installed all of them, bought the 2.4, and then fired them off one-by-one until it got down around v1
Exousia
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2008, 05:37:13 AM »

I don't play with malware, so it's amazing to me anyway.  16
Hidden Zombie Tech

G**S* **C***S

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2008, 02:16:00 AM »

It has begun.

GSCS
Thek3mp
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2008, 03:02:51 AM »

yea im sure nobody cares about you hzt, seriously why rev the topic? want more attention? its not like the majority of the revelations are even yours anyways.
if you ARE in control the countdown would have started when you said it would, oh wait there isnt a countdown just a "its begun" comment several days after expected....

nice work.
HJ®
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2008, 03:05:17 AM »

Nice work trolling yet again k3mp. Award for biggest douchebag could be a toss up between you and I. If only you were actually important.

I'll let you know that the countdown being later than expected probably has something to do with my and my inability to be online 24/7: I got my research killed and my server infected.

I'll be sitting back laughing when SoTL/HZT/Whoever resets the game. You'll still be trolling.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 03:07:40 AM by Hatejacket » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Print
Jump to: