The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 02:23:40 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sativa Indica is beginning to scout new members.  (Read 4141 times)
HJ®
« on: November 24, 2008, 01:11:09 PM »

The forum is all but complete, with only minor adjustments left to be done.

Sign up over there and perhaps we can get the ball rolling. Those who are interested must sign up on the SI Forums and give me some indication somewhere that you would like to join the group. From that point on we can start the Initiate Program.

If you are unaware of who Sativa Indica is and what our goals are, it is fairly simple. We will officially "Take off" and begin work as soon as the second round of Hacker Project starts. We are in NO way looking for any enemies, rather peace treaties with everyone in Hacker Project. A peace treaty is something that will not be taken lightly, much like in the olden days: My word for yours.

The main goal of the group will be to establish a number of research facilities for group research and shared software.

We are not a new group, and have been lurking in the shadows since the beginning of time. We are highly experienced and do not take this game lightly. Only the best of the elite will strive for success with Sativa Indica. While this does not mean that new players to the game will not be allowed to attempt to join the group, but there can be no guarantees as one of the requirements is a good general knowledge of the game. We are willing to help in every way that we can, but the purpose of the group is not for free farms or software.

Not one person in Hacker Project is exempt from joining Sativa Indica. Even the largest of my enemies to date are welcome to join, as I do not plan to pose as the same figure that I have been in this round, and in the end it's a game. Bygones can be bygones, easily. Note to some higher profile enemies of mine: This may be an invitation to you. I have a specific list of people that will be able to bypass the Initiate program and immediately join the group. You do not know who you are, and keep in mind that the group roster is still empty (by choice up until today). I am willing to work with this group of people to establish a member roster that we all enjoy.

http://sativaindica.proboards.com/

Not just a clan, it's a way of life
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 01:13:01 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 01:44:00 PM »

Its almost too bad I wont be playing next round. This seems to be interesting.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
HJ®
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 01:46:58 PM »

Thanks for your point of view, Arthur. It is almost too bad, you're a Hacker Project Original. You'll be missed.

I can't stress enough the level of professionalism that will be expressed with this group compared to ARC or any other groups (perhaps with an exception to SGP. If anyone saw how hard Ebolla works to keep that group running at the level it does, you'd mail him cookies).
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 01:52:13 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 02:09:21 PM »

Thanks HJ. I knew you could be polite and nice and I think most of the people thinks the same.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Thek3mp
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 02:42:07 PM »

i dont, but i guess we will see.
HJ®
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 03:42:03 PM »

My feelings towards people are generally mutual. I get trigger happy and piss someone off, and they get mad and retaliate (rarely), and from there on the feelings are mutually neutral. In most cases, anyways.

Pretty much what I'm trying to say is if you piss me off, I'll piss you off. And vice versa.

But I don't hold grudges, that's silly.
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 08:53:31 PM »

heheh, I guess it just didn't work for you and kemp, natural born enemies.  laugh
good luck with it HJ.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: