The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 07:10:11 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: SGP Announcement  (Read 5869 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: November 27, 2008, 01:07:55 PM »

SGP will be discontinued as a group in Round 2.  The forums will still be there for all to use and visit as well as private sections for Pro-Faith and Pro-Rev.

I will only be overseeing the council sections of the aforementioned sections to act as a mediator and to make any changes requested to those sections including membership's and so forth.

ARC is also being discontinued.   ARC was a joint venture between Krieger, HJ, and Myself.  The idea was to bring in new players and teach them how to play etc.  The problem with it though lies in the fact that many do not visit the forums so few new players knew of ARC.

I will still be playing as the face of SGP.   SGP will be a 1 man group which is why the forums will stay in place.  I will no longer be visiting these forums.  I do apologize if anyone gets upset over this.  But to be honest I am tired of the headaches and drama.  Plus I want to be able to spend more time with my son before my divorce is finalized as afterwards I will not get to see him all that often.

SGP stayed on top this round because of the hard work of all of it's members.  SGP shrunk and grew at various periods because of people getting tired of the bad changes made by Titam.

To all who were a part of SGP at anytime during this round.  Thank you for your contributions.  Even those who betrayed what SGP was meant to be.

Ebolla the one and only head of SGP

The body may be dead but forever shall we have the head.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 01:35:36 PM »

*Taking my hat off*

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Exousia
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 01:37:01 PM »

HJ®
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 02:01:17 PM »

At this point I would like to reiterate that the SI Forums are open for all. This includes any former SGP members, although you will have to go through the same initiation if you want in the group, and it's not going to be any easier for any of you just because you were in SGP.

Anyone can join SI. You must pass the initiate program first, and nobody has passed that test yet.

Note to all: we also have a new public friendly forum skin. If the marijuana images/relations were directing you away from the forums, just remember that the SI forums do not have those images located in the forums at all. The old skin was deleted completely.

http://sativaindica.proboards.com/
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 02:09:32 PM »

I'm gonna miss the old group SGP. Since i began the game then you guys have always been the best.

Well nothing last forever. Hope to meet you again ingame Ebolla!
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 02:25:01 PM »

At this point I would like to reiterate that the SI Forums are open for all. This includes any former SGP members, although you will have to go through the same initiation if you want in the group, and it's not going to be any easier for any of you just because you were in SGP.

Anyone can join SI. You must pass the initiate program first, and nobody has passed that test yet.

Note to all: we also have a new public friendly forum skin. If the marijuana images/relations were directing you away from the forums, just remember that the SI forums do not have those images located in the forums at all. The old skin was deleted completely.

http://sativaindica.proboards.com/

You selfish bastard! This topic is about SGP, not you or SI.

SGP, you shall be missed!
HJ®
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 02:29:28 PM »

Yeah...except I was in SGP....

...The intelligence level on this board is staggering.
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 02:33:09 PM »

You may have belonged in SFC but your post was not either honouring nor insulting SGP in any way. You just advertised for SI.

I miss SGP as they were the ones who pulled the players forward. Without them there wouldnt exist such high versions of softwares as it does now. The only thing I can accuse SGP of doing wrong was the 2.452 rev.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 02:37:51 PM »

Yeah...except I was in SGP....

...The intelligence level on this board is staggering.

Did I say you werent in SGP?

SGP is more than the just the people in it. If you dont realize that, then you should be ashamed of yourself.
HJ®
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 02:40:24 PM »

Ahahahahahahaha, Ebolla, I love you

That's all I have to say  13

There's some real advertisement for you. Check out the Revelation Day page.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 02:56:27 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 08:20:30 PM »

Good luck with the divorce, VM.

SGP will be missed.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: