The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 06:53:25 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Print
Author Topic: Who is HTZ?  (Read 35843 times)
Hidden Zombie Tech

G**S* **C***S

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2008, 12:33:36 AM »

HTZ? I am actually no one, I never played the game, had an account that never got over 2 million power, and got people to join rev because I wanted to see if people will blindly follow a person who claims power, how gullible you all are.

My Normal screen name is Mr. Aek - but of course thats only in Halo 3....

But on another note, I plan to make a group, GSCS I wont say what it means, and most people will probably never know who is in it, or if anyone is in it; boy mysteries are fun.  Interested in checking it out, mail me - we wouldn’t want to compromise your identity, fake accounts okay - I don’t have to know who you are to talk to you.

GSCS
Seraph

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 12:41:17 AM »

Followed blindly behind a person who claims power?

I happen to know who a majority of the 2.452 rev's belonged to.  Just keep trying to act like you were the one running the show.

Without us, there wouldn't have been a v1 rev.  It wasn't even necessary, we controlled enough v2.452 rev's that we could've ended it on our own.

Hidden Zombie Tech

G**S* **C***S

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 12:54:16 AM »

I may not be the one holding the gun or pulling the trigger, but it was true I was the one that got the idea floating around.  I didn't need to partake in rev, how it got there or by who - I just know that I stirred the stillness and put things into motion only to watch them spin in perfection.

You may not like me for that, and a lot will deny my existence or my small shove, but that’s okay.  I did my part in this cycle and you did yours, in the end isn't that all that matters?

GSCS
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 12:55:21 AM »

Now that it's happened, I'm relieved the round ended, all the revelations and tensions had made it very boring, but now, with all the chaos, it's much more interesting.
Exousia
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 01:00:29 AM »

laugh

Chaos has a delicious flavor, when one is in the mood for it.

Sometimes a fresh start is exactly what a game needs to breathe new life into it. We'll see how this day is remembered. You may have contributed, even accelerated it a bit, but I think events were already set in motion to bring this day to pass.

What interests me is what forces will shape the future.
Seraph

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 01:27:03 AM »

I may not be the one holding the gun or pulling the trigger, but it was true I was the one that got the idea floating around.  I didn't need to partake in rev, how it got there or by who - I just know that I stirred the stillness and put things into motion only to watch them spin in perfection.

You may not like me for that, and a lot will deny my existence or my small shove, but that’s okay.  I did my part in this cycle and you did yours, in the end isn't that all that matters?

You were the one who got the idea floating around?  I believe that began with SoTL, not you.  We've been working on this with SoTL the entire time.  We were the ones who originally showed how dangerous it was to have this v2.452 version floating around, all you did was try and get someone to attempt your dirty work for you when we had already gotten the ball rolling.
Hidden Zombie Tech

G**S* **C***S

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 02:18:33 AM »

Of course, thus I rest, denial.  SoTL does not like me, thus refuse to acknowledge me.

GSCS
Seraph

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 04:01:03 AM »

I don't know about SoTL, I'm not him (or them, take your pick).

It's not that I don't like you, I don't like you trying to take credit for something you didn't start.
Thek3mp
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 05:30:07 AM »

just thought if you are lammalord, when you signed up on my ref link and somehow put the effort into getting 40 dollars worth of stuff, i got 10 of those dollars.

fail.
HJ®
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 06:17:27 AM »

Eh, it could have been worse.

Ask SoTL what he spent RL money for. about 10,000,000 worth of HPD.
SoTL

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 11:42:54 AM »

We never refused to acknowledge you HZT, but your plans were...unappealing to say the least. We simply decided to go our own way.

As for RL money, unless this is your reality HJ, the only money spent was on the Gold Account.

By the way, how does it feel to be free of those chains? Good isn't it?
Wildfire

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 12:27:10 PM »

We never refused to acknowledge you HZT, but your plans were...unappealing to say the least. We simply decided to go our own way.

As for RL money, unless this is your reality HJ, the only money spent was on the Gold Account.

*slaps SoTL around the face hard* dont you pick on HJ like that you mean bad guy thing :<
Hidden Zombie Tech

G**S* **C***S

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 02:53:01 PM »

just thought if you are lammalord, when you signed up on my ref link and somehow put the effort into getting 40 dollars worth of stuff, i got 10 of those dollars.

fail.

What the hell are you talking about?

GSCS
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2008, 02:54:02 PM »

Yes, I am utterly confused as well.
HJ®
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2008, 03:02:33 PM »

Funny how I can expose you with just a few words, huh? You're lucky I've decided to keep my mouth shut, because you know well enough to know that the person that you dealt with will be less quiet than I will.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Print
Jump to: