The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 04:21:04 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Print
Author Topic: Isn't this round awesome  (Read 57916 times)
HJ®
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2008, 06:05:37 PM »

Remember when Misfit said he'd replicate his bot and give it to 'some random person'?
I think we've found this bot.

I could have used the bot. The offer was right there, and it was my choice whether or not to use it. I wonder what Emi would have done if it was me sitting at the top thanks to a bot?
Moen Co.

F5!

ragewithmycheese
View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2008, 06:06:17 PM »

Well that's not okay because that didn't happen to everybody. If everyone who downloaded the 1.1s got .25s instead, then that's fair since no one got an unintended advantage. Emi never intended to have the servers progress that fast, so he tried to fix it. He did fix it, but not in a way that treated everyone who downloaded a copy fairly. I agree you definitely got the short end of the stick on that one.

Retired. Best Finish: #4 (Should've been #3)
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2008, 06:15:30 PM »

Remember when Misfit said he'd replicate his bot and give it to 'some random person'?
I think we've found this bot.

I could have used the bot. The offer was right there, and it was my choice whether or not to use it. I wonder what Emi would have done if it was me sitting at the top thanks to a bot?
you'd have been booted so fast..  laugh
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2008, 06:25:13 PM »

Sure it would be fair. How is it not fair? We all have to be here to get our work done, vashied starts up his bot and heads off to public school.

Those of us who have lives can not rank while we are not online, but he is ranking AND researching software with the use of a BOT. Not only is he breaking the rules, he doesn't even have to be there to do it.

Now others are coming in and getting the cheated software without doing any work. The rest of us who don't hack the server (By morals or not knowing the IP - I do, and if you want proof check the bounce logs in thek3mp's server) are left to believe that we have the same chance to be in the top 10 as everyone else, but we don't, because those who don't care about stealing software are doing so, and in turn call themselves the "Elite" of the game, although in reality, they are exploiting the bot itself.

The software is already leaked, there is a fire sale going on on the bot's server. I bet you didn't know that though, because you just signed up on the forums. See what I mean?

I am not calling myself Elite. Do not f**kin put words in my mouth or make it seem Im having the same attitude as you had in round 1.

You were the one thinking you were elite and the rest was worth nothing. You were unfriendly and made threats.

benjamin

View Profile Email
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2008, 06:26:49 PM »

lmao looks like im not the only one hater hates.
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2008, 06:44:14 PM »

|¯|
   |_|
¯¯¯ /o¯¯¯¯|
       \o¯¯¯¯|
       /o¯¯¯¯|
       \o¯¯¯¯|
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
ev'ry little thing, is gonna be all'right.
and HJ hates a few people, I think.
HJ®
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2008, 07:04:36 PM »

Donn please tell me where i mentioned you in my post. Jeez, the elite-ness is consuming you already, you already think that everyone is talking about you in every post! Poor Donn.
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2008, 07:13:54 PM »

Donn please tell me where i mentioned you in my post. Jeez, the elite-ness is consuming you already, you already think that everyone is talking about you in every post! Poor Donn.
oh my god, it's the 1337 virus, it'll consume everyone in the top 10!  1
Thek3mp
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2008, 07:40:14 PM »

jacket, your post mentioned me, and ive never said this before but i didnt understand what you meant.
maybe it was worded differently to what i usually read but i didnt understand what my bounce logs had to do with downloading software legitimately?

HJ®
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2008, 07:44:34 PM »

I was more than anything defending myself from the likes of gs 059 and Donn, considering they like to post after every post of my own.

I am not downloading from vashied's server because I find it immoral and cheating. But I do have the IP. I modified your logs to make it appear as such while I was deleting your files.
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2008, 07:47:42 PM »

nice trick HJ, Nice trick.
Thek3mp
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2008, 09:26:34 PM »

I was more than anything defending myself from the likes of gs 059 and Donn, considering they like to post after every post of my own.

I am not downloading from vashied's server because I find it immoral and cheating. But I do have the IP. I modified your logs to make it appear as such while I was deleting your files.
ooh interesting
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2008, 12:01:09 AM »

AUGH! Vashied has deleted a .8 undeleter, I found a .9, and he has 2 hours left to get THAT one to!
HJ®
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2008, 02:34:44 AM »

Seb, thanks to the new round, we already have v1.5+ UnDeleters. It took a month to get as far as we've gone in less than a week.

This round is NO fun. Even worse; SGP is gone.
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2008, 05:06:10 AM »

AUGH! Vashied has deleted a .8 undeleter, I found a .9, and he has 2 hours left to get THAT one to!

I've had a 1.34 deleter since day 1, as well as a 1.2 undeleter that needs to be updated soon with this round's progression...

Also, I still want to know who cracked vashied.  By a stupid error I lost my chance to keep admin on his server.  Right as he changed pwd I dropped his firewall since that is the strong thing, his pwd wasn't too bad (1.6 and I can take that at 2x with this new round pwd breaker!) but I forgot to kill stuff so I could overload and start the crack... so in the time it took me to back out and kill processes he managed to notice and restart his firewalls... so close... so close...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Print
Jump to: