The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 02:23:09 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Print
Author Topic: My hill  (Read 58309 times)
Gwolf

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 01:41:47 PM »

after days of no one playing  take over the hill
And I build super big wall and well def house, with shuriken fish helping me
My hill and house!
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 11:46:00 PM »

I offer you a part-time job to pay off your house, and while your working in the coal mines I shove you down a venilation shaft. Then I hire the services of a mercinairy shark to kill your  shuriken fish. I then claim the hill, MY HILL!!!!!

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
Gwolf

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2009, 05:35:38 PM »

pick my self out of the hole useing my Wii power, and then use it to put you in a box then a bigger box x1000 then i go and mail the boxs to the end of earth, and shoot your shark,
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2009, 01:16:50 AM »

I pull out one of my teeth then use it as a pick to dig though the frist box. I then walk for days to make it to the edge of the 1000x bigger box and dig though that one. Since the Earth is a sphere and has no edge the mailman was busy studying the geometry of spheres in a hypothetical-analysis reasrech-of-the-future book. So I have in fact not even moved from the post office. I then meet up with my good friend who sells weapons on the black market and together we gather enough uranium to make a nuke then launch it at your hill. We put on radiation suits and walk to claim the hill but just before we get there, I pull out a hiiden dagger and slash the suit of my friend causing him to be instantly anniahlated in the radiation. I then sit on the hill exclaiming: "My Hill,.....even though it's now more nuclear fall out than dirt.... 10"

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 05:34:46 PM »

I use a large armored (completely sealed) truck-like machine, equipped with a crew of 10 men who man turrets that are operated via a screen inside the vehicle to move into the radioactive zone, the front turret obliterates you and your suit, and I move the vehicle on top of the hill, claiming it.

my hill.
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2009, 11:13:01 AM »

Since your completely sealed truck-like machine is made in china it's seals are defective and leaking in the radiation. Since you were too cheap to buy better vehicle you die terrible terrible death of radiation poisoning.

Then, since there is no more hill from previous bombing, I go far far away, behind seven lakes and seven mountains and claim even more beautiful hill then the first one. My hill!
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2009, 03:14:44 PM »

I get a job at a circus then just as the cannon is about to shoot me I turn it and it flings me over seven lakes and seven mountians and I land on top of you completly crushing you. I then claim the hill, My hill!

death 2 all

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 05:47:39 AM »

i take your key to the hill, and you can't get in.

my hill!

Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 10:47:32 AM »

I use my master pickpoketing skills, (I send a black cat in front of you so you turn away) and then take the key back!
My Hill!

bkwinner

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2009, 11:45:04 AM »

i step over into another dimension, walk a few steps, shift back right behind you, and then shove you into a dimension made up of only a black hole, and then reach into there, take the key, and seal all of the portals to that dimention, leaving you to fall into the black hole.
[size=100pt]my hill![/size]
ha! beat that!
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 04:15:15 PM »

The black holes was in fact just a black hole, about 5 feet deep to be exact, so I simply stand up and walk away completly unharmed but trapped in a different dimension, which is so different that there isn't even time. So when a random anomaly occurs and sends me back to this dimension it has been over 23546x10^1.2 trillion years and everything about you has been long destryoed so I find a planet with dirt and make a new hill. My Hill!

That totally beats you  16

bkwinner

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2009, 09:21:53 AM »

no it doesn't.
by using my gobubble, (read the book mathematicians in love to understand) i foresee this event, and so use my interdimensional controller (how i traveled through dimensions in the first place) to fast forward time so that the 23546x10^1.2 trillion years goes by in ten seconds, i then go to the same planet, walk up to your hill, transport it back in time to  just after i left, give you a sleeping pill, launch you out of a cannon so that you land miles away, walk up, sit on the hill, transport it to another dimension, and close the portal.
MY HILL!!!!!!
beat that one!
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2009, 04:10:47 PM »

Goes to the nearest hill since you are in another dimension.

My hill
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2009, 06:27:53 PM »

I use my cannible skills (changed over from my cannonball skill) to eat your entire head in one bite. pokey In doing so I scare away everyone around the hill and I'm revered by the native indians for being their ancient war god. weight_lift2 I then use their belifes to enslave them, build a castle on my hill, and appease my every disire. whip My Hill!!!!

Exousia
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2009, 04:19:58 AM »

I remind the natives that their nature and ancestor worship belief structure in no way condones slavery or the existence of war gods, and they rise against you. They tear down your castle and beat you to a pulp, which is well within their belief system and allows them to prove that you are no god, but a pompous impostor. They bring you to me, well away from the hill, so I wasn't scared away by witnessing you eat jimmi33's head, which wouldn't have bothered me anyway except that I might have warned you of the dangers of kuru.

Then, I bring you up on charges of cannibalism, as you were technically within the boundaries of Colorado at the time. I convince the judge that you won't get a fair trial in Colorado as you are the second to be tried for cannibalism in that state so the state is biased against alleged cannibals and get a change of venue to the Texas Supreme Court.

You are taken and shot.

Then your trial starts.

Using my powers of persuasion I redirect the United States' economic bailout package monies into a massive project to build a concrete and titanium fortress complete with mutually supporting bunkers with machine gun and artillery pieces including the latest anti-tank and anti-air weaponry. This creates millions of jobs and the economy recovers as a side effect.

I convince the US congress that the real war against terror is at the hill which is, for some reason, in Colorado and the entire US military and part of the UN military is stationed there. They dig in and fortify the position more thoroughly under the assumption that terrorists from some other country might at some point for some reason consider thinking about planning an attack there of some kind that may or may not involve a fusion bomb carried in a brief case by a short tall overweight thin man or woman who may or may not be of some ethnicity from somewhere on the planet Earth, or Mars, we're not sure, but we're absolutely one hundred percent convinced that it may or may not happen that way with a high low degree of accuracy within the next one hundred thousand years, so our entire defense budget is directed toward stopping that from happening at the expense of all else, except maybe a party for the troops stationed there.

I then go before the United Nations and convince them that the US buildup within their own boarders is part of a planned assault on Mexico because the US is jealous of their singing abilities. UN peacekeeping troops are sent in through Canada and Mexico to keep those dirty yanks contained.

You may be wondering by now where I'm going with this.

Keep wondering.

I then go to Russia and contract retired Soviet physicists using embezzled US economic recovery monies to build a time-space bubble generator with the intention of trapping the hill in another dimension well away from any of your dirty tricks. Since that's highly theoretical and would probably take them thousands of years, I use it as an elaborate front for the creation of an army of angry penguins with lasers strapped to their heads and set them loose in Paris. Since the lasers are small and I haven't created a small enough power source for them, it's just a bunch of unhappy penguins running around with boxes tied to their heads.

During the ensuing chaos, I literally steal the Eiffel tower over a three month period.

I then take the pilfered Eiffel tower and take it to Manhattan. Using more embezzled US economic recovery monies, I sponsor a show starring David Copperfield in which he is supposed to make the Statue of Liberty disappear. However, when he goes to make the Statue of Liberty reappear, it has already been replaced with the Eiffel tower. I then sponsor a show staring Cyril Takayama in Paris in which he is supposed to magically make the Eiffel tower reappear. Instead, the Statue of Liberty appears and both nations are outraged until I remind them that the Statue of Liberty was a gift from the French in the first place and they just wanted to trade for a bit then trade back to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the historic event.

After a year of this, they give their monuments back to one another.

I just wasted everyone's time and money, but I also created millions of jobs in Europe by tasking them with disassembling the Statue of Liberty very carefully for transport back to the States, and vice versa.

Now, the economy is strong and jobs are plentiful and everyone's happy.

So, I walk up to the hill with a fusion bomb in a briefcase, which was a sub-task of my retired Soviet physicists' project. By this time, after all the shenanigans I've been up to, few would suspect that I would actually do what I said may or may not happen at some point. I do this during a party for the troops as if it was a joke, but it is no joke.

Because of all the carefully constructed concrete and titanium reinforcement around the hill, only myself and the hill are actually harmed in the blast. Consequentially, it also forces the Earth slightly farther from the sun, negating global warming.

The hill is now vapor and so am I, so it is my hill and there is no way to retaliate against me. No one wants to retaliate anyway since I saved the world and sacrificed myself and the hill to do it. The radiation is cleaned up carefully over many years, creating more jobs and advancing knowledge of nuclear physics until fusion power is developed and I go down in history as a legend.

My hill!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 04:38:30 AM by Exousia » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Print
Jump to: