The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 30, 2024, 12:07:48 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hy everybody Vlad0028 here.  (Read 2629 times)
vlad0028

View Profile Email
« on: December 27, 2008, 08:11:04 PM »

Hy. My name is Vlad and i am from Romania. I will be 29 years in february 2009 1 .. i am married and no children`s for now. Iv player this game in round 1 to and i think is a great game. I`v played this game in Round 2 manny hours a day ... and night 1 yeah this game got me real good 1 but olso i am working as a gestionary in some big place . Well see ya around an happy cracking. if you need help in something.. pm me ingame 1 Best wishes and Happy new year to you all. (Sorry for my bad english)
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 09:32:31 PM »

Hi Vlad, you should cut yourself some slack. It seems like every time you post, you apologize for your english. Contrary to what you think, your english is actually quite good! 1

Oh crappy crapperson, -ton, dot org.
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 11:15:16 PM »

although it is pretty good compared to some people, we could still help you if you wanted.... like if you wanted someone to help with that post....

: Hi. My name is Vlad and I am from Romania. I will be 29 years old in February 2009... I am married and have no children right now. I've played this game in round 1, and I think this is a great game. I’ve played this game in Round 2 many hours a day/night; yeah this game got me real good. I am also working as a gestionary in some big place. Well, see you around and happy cracking. If you need help in anything, pm me in game. Best wishes and happy new year to you all. (Sorry for my bad english):

would be a better way of doing it.. also what is a "gestionary"

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: