The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 05:12:08 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: One Thousand Thank You's For Sir Emi  (Read 10627 times)
HJ®
« on: December 16, 2008, 02:56:38 PM »

Join in, everyone!

This list has been moved to the Sativa Indica forums. Apparently I'm going to hurt Emi's feelings, because feelings matter in this situation. What a weak, dying community we have left. Where is Soviet? Where is Ebolla? All we have left are the "Oh no...please don't get mad" bunch of tampons (STUCK UP thingyS) that are left on this board.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 03:59:42 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
Araeus

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 03:33:18 PM »

I only see a 3rd and 2nd for worst updates.  What was number one  19

termul

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 03:36:40 PM »

Although I agree that Emi could be more open about what he does/doesn't do, I wish you wouldn't make posts like this anymore HJ.
You have previously made very clear how you feel about Emi and his actions.
It should be clear to you that posts like this will not have your desired result, more likely the opposite.
HJ®
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 03:55:17 PM »

I've tried to be nice. If you look hard enough, you can see that. Unfortunately upon looking you will notice that anytime I have been nice would be a time where Emi was present and at least trying. He is not, so I am not.
HJ®
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 03:58:00 PM »

What I find even more unfortunate is the fact that you won't see Emi posting in this topic to defend himself.

The worst part of it all is that you have to do that for him.
termul

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 04:27:30 PM »

I agree with you on most parts.
Sometimes it feels as if Emi has forgotten about this game, but it still is under construction, remember ?
We can't know how much time he actually spends working on this game, but we sure cant dictate how much time he should spent working on this game.

I do hope current active players keep in mind the (potential) amount of fun this game can bring. We'll have to take for granted that there are also features which we like not so much.
DamascuS

準備戰爭

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 04:38:52 PM »

Right now i have only one thing to say, and im keeping it as short as possible.

Sir Emi Last Active: December 14, 2008, 02:39:47 AM

It is now: December 16, 2008, 04:36:49 PM

Under construction you say?

termul

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 04:44:01 PM »

Yes, why not ?
Why should activity on the forum be related to the amount of time he puts into developing this game ?
Exousia
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 05:07:40 PM »

Additionally, if you had this much flame to jump through every time you logged on, you would be around less often too.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2008, 08:51:08 PM »

If you're that pissed off about the game, don't you have something better to do than stick around and pregnant dog and insult the game designer? You want to know why Emi probably doesn't respond? He has better things to do than hang out on the message boards to take this abuse or argue. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't waste their time on anything short of constructive criticism. Now you're just trying to bully him for attention. I'm not all that pleased with the game, but good lord, the pregnant doging like you're an attention-starved menopausal woman isn't going to get you anywhere. Seriously HateJacket, get a real hobby - one that you will enjoy, or just go play another game for christ's sakes.

Oh crappy crapperson, -ton, dot org.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 08:52:15 PM »

Ohhhh I'm LOVING the "pregnant dog" sub for the "b" word.  laugh

Exousia
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 09:55:24 PM »

If you're that pissed off about the game, don't you have something better to do than stick around and pregnant dog and insult the game designer? You want to know why Emi probably doesn't respond? He has better things to do than hang out on the message boards to take this abuse or argue. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't waste their time on anything short of constructive criticism. Now you're just trying to bully him for attention. I'm not all that pleased with the game, but good lord, the pregnant doging like you're an attention-starved menopausal woman isn't going to get you anywhere. Seriously HateJacket, get a real hobby - one that you will enjoy, or just go play another game for christ's sakes.

Agreed. The bullying has yet to produce results yet there is more of it than anything else on the forums at the moment and the loudest people like to point out how infrequently Sir Emi posts in response to this badgering as evidence of his "indifference" to the community. I've been sticking around because I like the game and want to see it succeed. Yes, it has flaws, but what games doesn't? Is bullying, flaming, and trash talk going to motivate Sir Emi to make the changes demanded? No, it's not.
Xirad

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 12:27:59 AM »

Whoa whoa whoa... I'm rather insulted to be called a "stuck up tampon." I would think I could at least rate a bastard or maybe some other slightly higher life form than a tampon.  5

But seriously... you of all people should know what happened to those people. My guess would be they left because of either personal reasons.. or they finally got fed up with the game... or some other reason. Most of us active here know the general idea of why Ebolla left, or at least I would like to think so.

However, for all of you people out there that complain about HJ and his many threads about how bad this game is doing or how bad of an admin emi is... think about it.. without him... this forum would be about 2 times as dead as it is now. Because people see his threads.. and inevitably either jump in to try to defend emi to a degree, or agree with HJ to a degree. Then there's the odd person like me that posts just to post and kinda rambles on about things that probably dont matter to any of you.  laugh

Hmm....
HJ®
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 12:37:04 AM »

We'll see in 2 weeks after I'm not posting here any more at all. I'm sure you're all anxious in waiting 1

Those who aren't can find me on the SI Forums, but after January 1st I will not be posting here other than to address Sativa Indica.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 12:56:23 PM »

Why bother waiting until NYD to quit posting here, since you hate this game/Emi so much? Since the SI forums are so alive as I've seen said (they're actually quite dead), go on with your bad self, now. It's not my intention to be mean. You're just being a dramatic sleeper at everyone else's expense (yeah, WE'RE the tampons, despite your constant ragging), so why continue trying to make everyone as miserable as you must be. Go do something to make yourself happy NOW. Take care of yourself. CARPE DIEM!!!  12

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: