The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 01:49:03 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: One week left for The Sativa Indica Movement  (Read 16123 times)
HJ®
« on: December 23, 2008, 05:15:54 PM »

Precisely 8 days.

After January 1st, 2009, the following members will not be actively returning to the Hacker Project forums.

Wait a second..What does this mean?

This means we will no longer participate in active discussions that are unrelated to the assistance of a Hacker Project rogue hacker in exchange for a peace treaty. This means, basically, that we will only be posting on the Sativa Indica forums.

The only time we will ever be posting on the Hacker Project forums are when another user creates a topic relating to Sativa Indica, yourself, or a member asks a question relating to the game (How to play). The only other exception is to advertise the nuts out of the Hacker Project forums with the Sativa Indica forums link.

The List

Hatejacket
IronLungs
SativaIndica
Cannabis
Arthur Dent
Caravisi
Adramalech
DAcs
J.GreenThumb
Human

Why should I add my name?

Simply put, the Sativa Indica forums are growing faster than any other forum, including the Hacker Project forums. If you miss out, you'll miss out on more than just a cool forum.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 05:43:05 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
HJ®
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 05:28:50 PM »

Why are you doing this?

This is my response to the lack of response by Sir Emi, along with promotion of our forums. If there were to be a sudden change in his personality in the next 8 days (In other words, we got the developer that we had in the start of the game, not this Sir Emi v 2.0 who only checks in on us every few days and only responds to a few topics), the movement will not take place, but we are still in full force.

We need to show that there are repercussions for the actions taken against us (or lack of), and we will not stick around forever if we, the customers of this game, are not satisfied.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 05:30:36 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
HJ®
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 05:37:15 PM »

As it currently stands, and it may not seem, but I am one of the most optimistic people on these forums when it comes to waiting for a response from Sir Emi. Simply put, on a whim, I am willing to change my mind about him. All it takes is a little dedication, and it will be returned. This is probably why I can seem at my worst when talking to him one day, and my best at the next. My hopes for Sir Emi can be best described as a roller coaster ride, and he makes the track. I'll always be here for the ride, though, and I do hope that one day it will be 'smooth sailing'.

My aggressive posts towards Sir Emi are not intended to make him feel bad. At all. They are intended to get his attention and I probably go about it in the wrong way. I am my own psychiatrist. I don't need to be told what's wrong and what's right, I go about things the way that I think or feel. Many of the posts I have made are my immediate reaction to the happenings of the game; They are not thought through most of the time and for that I do apologize directly to you, Emi. I do not feel any remorse for any posts I have made aggressively targeting any other members (Except perhaps Raistlin). The sooner you all realize that I will treat you with the same respect you treat me, the better. I do not hold grudges with ANYONE in game, not even the biggest of my enemies, but I will talk to you with the same empathy you give me. That will never change.

Just thought I'd put that out there.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 05:38:59 PM by Hatejacket » Logged
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 06:06:13 PM »

I do not hold grudges with ANYONE in game, not even the biggest of my enemies, but I will talk to you with the same empathy you give me.

I do believe you are telling the truth here but do realize.. You just said you sometimes post agressively because you give an immediate reaction which hasnt been really thought through.. The reader will get an image of you (perhaps the wrong one but that is your fault, not his) and will respond to you according to the idea you gave him of you..

You have been mean several times towards several people who really did not deserve it. Therefor a lot of people disrespect you because you didnt respect those other people. Yes thats right, because you disrespect someone else, (I) someone will disrespect you perhaps. Depends on the situation or the person targetted.

You have said awfull things to me and I do my best to stay polite but.. You are not more than me and I am not more than you. You deserve the same respect as I do. You are not my superior and I am not yours. Please realize it cause sometimes it seems like you love to put yourself above everyone else.

For example: this topic.. what is this? I had a group too in round 1. Do you know the name of that group? My old teammates? Who cares anyway..

I have gotten rank 1 in round 1, not thanks to stealing files from SGP or thanks to my own hard work (which you seem to think low off although you have no idea of what I was capable off), but thanks to all the friends who helped me.

You should realize that by being hostile you are not impressing other people. By being friendly you will get a lot further not only ingame but irl.

And about Emi.. You were trying to make him pay attention to us (pulling him towards us) by being hostile towards him (pushing him away)? I made the same mistake as you did mate.. I know.. Frustrated as we are, we seem to forget all logic. But treats wont get him back. Im certain.
HJ®
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 06:18:42 PM »

I've been treating my time here as a learning experience. I am well aware of the first paragraph you wrote, and I posted it for that exact reason: I want people to be aware that if you see my aggressive side, it's not the real me.

I am also aware of the mutual disrespect around the boards. Multiple times I have attempted to change this but due to the high level of disrespect across the board, any attempts are squandered and the topics usually end up in flame wars. It's like running around in circles.

One thing perhaps I should attempt to change is the general thought that I am a conceited person. If you can show me a topic where I am putting myself ahead of someone else when I wasn't, then so be it, and I will do my best to change that.

I will not however apologize for the countless topics where I DID put myself above the rest of the community, but simply put, at the time, I was. It's just the same as you declaring your dominance with being the #1 rank, and talking about it. It's nothing but bragging rights, and bragging rights can make very healthy competition when it is due.

I am well aware that I am not impressing anyone, and I'm not trying to.

As for the Emi situation, I'll just go back into my little hole with my fingers crossed that he will actually change. We've seen some promise of that in the last few days with his responses, and he is receiving much appreciation when it is due. I simply want him to appreciate that appreciation, and keep responding. I don't doubt that he is constantly working on the game, but I do have doubts in him when it comes to caring for the game in general. Maybe he just needs a morale boost, but I at least want him to do something to deserve it.

Keep working, Emi.

Nice post, Donn. I thank you.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 11:58:29 PM »

Donn, very well put.

On another note, it's refreshing to read well-thought and well-written posts. I see a much higher level of demonstrated literacy on this board than I have on any other game. I just thought I'd drop this here too, since I was thinking about it.

I'm looking forward to having time to be more active after Christmas. Hope everyone has a good holiday, if I don't have a chance to log in again for a couple more days.

HJ, I'm still waiting for you to pwn my VPC.  7
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 12:00:57 AM by Succubus » Logged

Oh crappy crapperson, -ton, dot org.
HJ®
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 12:16:17 AM »

Succubus defies law yet again with another post.

That law, of course, being that nothing human bleeds for seven days without dying.

High five.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 12:22:07 AM »

You've got to be high to be so oblivious to just how pathetic your attempts are at being humorous, or offensive. Can you not come up with material that wasn't already tired before I was born?

HJ®
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 04:38:19 AM »

So you want me to come up with something that isn't quite 12 years old yet?

And actually, I usually am pretty high, so you fail again  13

Piss off, you arrogant teenage pregnant dog 1
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 04:55:50 AM »

Is it cool to call somebody else a teenage pregnant dog? Cause I want to know lol. Im still using the old ***hole and ****face words..  confused2
HJ®
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 04:58:56 AM »

Those weren't my choice of words. I used one that starts with a 'b' and the rest filled itself out.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 04:10:31 PM »

HJ, I already know that you toke. How could I not when you a way to bring it up in every thread? Some adults around here *cough* don't feel the need to advertise their recreational activities. I don't know why you spray it everywhere like you've got something to prove. Big effing deal, ding-a-ling.

So what if I'm an arrogant woman? Nobody else seems to mind. Why does it make your pee-pee shrink (as if it could get any smaller) so much that you feel like you must try to compensate for it by humping all of my posts?

HJ®
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2008, 06:44:59 PM »

Says the one replying in yet another one of my topics.  5
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 07:31:06 PM »

Succubus it is nice there is lots of different types of people. Be happy about it not sad.  12
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2008, 05:36:56 AM »

Ok lets get something straight.

a B!tch is not a female pregnant dog.  it is a female dog used strictly for breeding.  There is a difference although many may not think so.

After all is there a difference between a woman who has only 1 kid and one who has 12?

That is all.  Merry Xmas to all and to all good night/bye/day/etc.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: