The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 02:41:32 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Trust your technolust!"
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: HP Community  (Read 12149 times)
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 02:41:13 PM »

I've been playing for less than a month. I don't know when the game started, as I wasn't playing then.

Oh crappy crapperson, -ton, dot org.
Exousia
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2009, 04:42:39 PM »

Believe it or else, people, there are more people coming to this game to replace those of you who have turned your noses up at this 20% complete project. (See another thread for verification of this number.) There are quite a few people posting these days who haven't even seen one hour of round one.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2009, 04:47:48 PM »

Believe it or else, people, there are more people coming to this game to replace those of you who have turned your noses up at this 20% complete project. (See another thread for verification of this number.) There are quite a few people posting these days who haven't even seen one hour of round one.

Im just wondering.. Which people are that? Ive seen some new names but thought they were playing in round 1 too..
Exousia
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2009, 04:54:15 PM »

Succubus is probably the most prominent. There are a few others floating around: MrINBN, Reaper_of_Worlds, 555michael, Oufee, Tanis99, just to name a few. These are, of course, ones which have actually signed up on the forum, so I'm certain there are more, we just need to find them and prod them into getting more active.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2009, 07:04:29 PM »

Exousia's right. I can list a couple more that I think I've seen on the forums: Privoxy and InfernoSD. Inferno has been talking back and forth with me on the thread that I started on GameFaqs (reminds me that I need to check on my threads), and I think I've seen him post here. I want to say Privoxy did once too.

There are a lot of new players. Look at who's online at any given time, and the lowest ranked. Those people probably didn't play round 1. Myself, I joined about two weeks into round 2. I found the HP on a MMORPG review site.

Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2009, 08:47:22 PM »

I'm probably pretty behinf right now, but it had gotten kind of monotonous.
HJ®
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 05:08:38 PM »

Exceptionally monotonous knowing there are servers out there that already have +1,000,000 CPU thanks to botting.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 05:23:39 PM »

Exceptionally monotonous knowing there are servers out there that already have +1,000,000 CPU thanks to botting.

Euh you haven't really played in this round so perhaps think first before saying that? I don't have such a server because I like having a farm lol but I can get there easily..

You do realize that since almost nobody is active, its easy to do mass missions and to install mass virii?

Common HJ.. Let your words be inspired by your knowledge and not emotions like anger and frustration..
HJ®
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2009, 05:25:58 PM »

I'm putting as much care and attention into this round as Emi does. So until he fixes the broken aspects of the game, I'll be here to remind him that they are still there.

Aside from that, this server I'm speaking of has been there for what, 2 weeks already?
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2009, 07:12:47 PM »

It's astounding that you can't find anything better to do than stick around to try to make people miserable.

HJ®
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2009, 09:22:59 PM »

I find it funny that 75% of your posts have something to do with me.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2009, 09:38:19 PM »

Keep dreaming.

Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2009, 03:32:23 AM »

I'm putting as much care and attention into this round as Emi does. So until he fixes the broken aspects of the game, I'll be here to remind him that they are still there.

Aside from that, this server I'm speaking of has been there for what, 2 weeks already?

Longer mate.. Thanks to the inactivity of some people, other people who are NOT busy at all.. Have the possibility to do nuts like this.. (Mass missions, Mass virii installs)

Thanks to inactivity yes.. Claim all you want its the bots their fault but its the community their fault..
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: