The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 04:35:41 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Author Topic: We need you Emi..  (Read 27688 times)
HJ®
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 09:07:52 PM »

That's not a good analogy, jimmi. If the game generated much money, siremi could justify spending more time on this game. Just like my job, I pay more attention to my customers that buy the most from me. Therefore, siremi is probably spending more time on games that generate more money.

Yeah, but the attention you pay towards certain "customers" would only be because your pimp tells you to do so.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 09:19:21 PM »

Yeah, but the attention you pay towards certain "customers" would only be because your pimp tells you to do so.

Oh crappy crapperson, -ton, dot org.
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 09:35:38 PM »

This is s cirkle one of us have to take action and i know I'm not so if Emi want my support then he have to do something for it and since he haven't done anything several times now then he needs to do A LOT.
kriszke

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2009, 11:43:03 PM »

Succubus, could you die, please?
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 12:41:51 AM »

This is s cirkle one of us have to take action and i know I'm not so if Emi want my support then he have to do something for it and since he haven't done anything several times now then he needs to do A LOT.

Give siremi a day or two to say or do something. It's Saturday.

And krizzke,

<3 ya.

Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 04:04:50 AM »

Succubus, could you die, please?

This is a serious topic. We are trying to talk about this game and what to do with it. All you can do is write a stupid sentence to one of the people who are actually doing something more than just being inactive ingame or keeping their mouth shut on the forum.

Because of people like this, this game is dying. All they can do is act tough instead of using their brains for once..

@ Jimmy.. You're not doing anything because Emi isnt and he's (probably) not doing anything because you arent.. With that mentality we are getting nowhere.. Have fun being a free rider and enjoying a good game, while other players are doing their best mate! Have fun!

If its even too hard to make a topic somewhere with a link to the game.. You can even use your affiliate link and perhaps earn some credit with it..
vlad0028

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 06:17:19 AM »

well for start appolagies acceptet Donn .. point 2 .. i am agree whith succubus .. you can be 24/48 in this game... i was an admin on a private wow server .. kind of big in romania.. and it was eating all off my time.. going to players.. resolve problems.. jump here .. and jump there.. and nobody was satisfy ... it doesnt matter the time you consume in the game for helping people.. peoples wants more and more... it doesnt mater if you are closing you real life to do something in the game.. again an again.. more and more... you are not doing any good ... etc et c... well my friends you better realise that siremi ... is working .. but as somebody says he is working on 3 games in the same time.. and probabbly is normal to work much more on the game that acttually bring you money ... becouse like anny game this is not a hobby is a bussynes ... Well if i am wrong correct me. BUt everytime iv emailed to emi a problem .. he resolved it immediattly .. i dont have complains.. i like that game.. and i a playing it in anny condition. it can be worst that this. My appolagies becouse my english is very bad .. but .. is not my matern language:) Have a good day and happy hacking.
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2009, 08:37:28 AM »

This is a serious topic. We are trying to talk about this game and what to do with it. All you can do is write a stupid sentence to one of the people who are actually doing something more than just being inactive ingame or keeping their mouth shut on the forum.

Because of people like this, this game is dying. All they can do is act tough instead of using their brains for once..

@ Jimmy.. You're not doing anything because Emi isnt and he's (probably) not doing anything because you arent.. With that mentality we are getting nowhere.. Have fun being a free rider and enjoying a good game, while other players are doing their best mate! Have fun!

If its even too hard to make a topic somewhere with a link to the game.. You can even use your affiliate link and perhaps earn some credit with it..

[/quote]

First of all my name is Jimmi... Next you shoulden't talk about what you deosn't know dude.  I do use my affiliate link but i do not ask my freinds to do something which would be a waste of time.

Also I am a free rider because Emi don't care about his game. If he showed some determination then I would love to help him but since it is his game then it is also him which should do something.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2009, 09:10:12 AM »

First of all my name is Jimmi... Next you shoulden't talk about what you deosn't know dude.  I do use my affiliate link but i do not ask my freinds to do something which would be a waste of time.

Also I am a free rider because Emi don't care about his game. If he showed some determination then I would love to help him but since it is his game then it is also him which should do something.
[/quote]

I shouldn't talk about something I don't know while you talk about what Emi does or doesn't care about.. I suppose you know that?

And excuse me for writing 1 letter different in your name.. If you're going to make comments like that, I'll be busy too: shouldn't, doesn't and in fact it's don't, capital I,..  laugh

Lets not begin like that shall we.. It's silly and has no use, except irritating eachother.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2009, 11:50:02 AM »

Next you shoulden't talk about what you deosn't know dude.  I do use my affiliate link but i do not ask my freinds to do something which would be a waste of time.

If you think it's too much of a waste of time, then why don't you just save us having to read your complaints and just quit? I don't mean to run people off, but it seems rather ludicrous to me that a handful of you guys are so miserable and say that you don't care about the game, yet won't leave! WTH is wrong with you?

jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2009, 01:46:24 PM »

When did I say i didn't care about the game?

And the reason I reacted as i did with my name is because I EVERY SINGLE DAY hear on people who can't spell a name i already spelled for them.
HJ®
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2009, 03:11:27 PM »

Next you shoulden't talk about what you deosn't know dude.  I do use my affiliate link but i do not ask my freinds to do something which would be a waste of time.

If you think it's too much of a waste of time, then why don't you just save us having to read your complaints and just quit? I don't mean to run people off, but it seems rather ludicrous to me that a handful of you guys are so miserable and say that you don't care about the game, yet won't leave! WTH is wrong with you?

You're STILL here telling others to quit? Seriously, go back to SlaveHack, nobody here likes you.
siremi
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2009, 03:35:18 PM »

Well, I had a few days of break since there was Christmas, New Year, etc. but I did find the time to reply to your messages and fix some serious bugs even if it was New Years Eve.

So now I'm back to working "more" for this wonderful game that I made because I had a nice dream 1

On the top of the list is the secret servers changing of IP from time to time.

Secondly, I am going to address the macro issue but not by hunting down macro users but by implementing game features that will limit the macro users activity to the amount of AP they have. AP rewards may be introduced in some special missions, so with that you will have to earn the extra AP in order to do those nice missions, not just macro but gameplay.

Hope you all had great holidays and may we have a good year in 2009  5

vlad0028

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2009, 04:32:35 PM »

Welcome back Siremi .. i hope u enjoyed your self for the hollydays and waiting for the serious changes .. 1 well welcome back.. nice to see you are whith us .. take care:)
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2009, 05:25:37 PM »

Well, I had a few days of break since there was Christmas, New Year, etc. but I did find the time to reply to your messages and fix some serious bugs even if it was New Years Eve.

So now I'm back to working "more" for this wonderful game that I made because I had a nice dream 1

On the top of the list is the secret servers changing of IP from time to time.

Secondly, I am going to address the macro issue but not by hunting down macro users but by implementing game features that will limit the macro users activity to the amount of AP they have. AP rewards may be introduced in some special missions, so with that you will have to earn the extra AP in order to do those nice missions, not just macro but gameplay.

Hope you all had great holidays and may we have a good year in 2009  5

Thanks again for replying to my messages.  13
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Print
Jump to: