The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 28, 2024, 02:31:05 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: We need you Emi..  (Read 27685 times)
Seb

I never sleep.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2009, 09:04:17 PM »

Thanks SirEmi, can't wait to see some cool updates.
Nightmare

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 04:20:22 PM »

wats goin on in dis topic guyz??
  laugh
HJ®
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2009, 12:11:51 PM »

laugh

People just being given more false hopes.
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2009, 12:31:07 PM »

laugh

People just being given more false hopes.

Well Emi did give us a reason to why he was gone ^^ it got to mean something.
HJ®
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2009, 12:44:44 PM »

Sure.

Now explain the last 4-6 months.
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2009, 01:19:30 PM »

Well that is not meant for me to do. But i hope he got a good reason :P
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2009, 03:02:26 PM »

None that SirEmo have bothered to tell us about. Seriously Im testing an other beta game which devs is working on 7 days a week. The only time the devs doesnt work on the game is when RL jobs gets in the way. And every single time that happens they inform the players.

Advertisment here: http://demonwar.net/Beta/Blog.php

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2009, 04:32:34 PM »

Which brings up another point, for all we know, siremi has a RL job too.

I maintain that if you don't like how the game is being administrated or supported, go find one where you will be happy. You are responsible for your own happiness.

If I got my car washed someplace, and I didn't think they did a good job, I wouldn't keep going back. I'd find a new place that met my standards.

Oh crappy crapperson, -ton, dot org.
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2009, 02:24:52 AM »

Well you can't take that exsampel because there is no other game like HP which is why we are still here even without a leader who works. It is a great game just not the best developer.

If you can find me a game like HP i owuld gladly leave if they had a good developer but since i can't seem to find one then i stay here.
Andreas

Everything I say has a british sarcastic tone.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2009, 11:50:57 AM »

The game was awsome. It probably is now as well but not comparred to how it used to be.

And I will also like to say that I dont play this game. Im just here at the forums for 'tha lulz'. That and Im bored because all three of my own games doesnt work the way I want them to.

My sweet Eleonore, show no fear,
for the fearful riders are all ear,
and they smell and tastes every tear.
But more importantly: They aren't here!
Therefore there is no reason to fear.
Not until they ride again, my dear.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2009, 02:12:44 PM »

Well you can't take that exsampel because there is no other game like HP which is why we are still here even without a leader who works. It is a great game just not the best developer.

If you can find me a game like HP i owuld gladly leave if they had a good developer but since i can't seem to find one then i stay here.

There are a few, one being SlaveHack. SlaveHack's had one update in the past two years. I used to play that, but got bored after six months, then moved on to mafia games for a while.

You don't have to play a virtual hacking game either. If this is such a miserable experience for you, find something else. Go ahead with your bad self. If you play a mafia game, I highly recommend The Mafia Underground. If mafia games don't do it for you, try a sci-fi, rpg like Runescape, checkers, poker, whatever floats your boat. Just don't complain about being neglected when it's your decision as a consumer to stay. It seems rather silly, if you ask me.

jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2009, 02:31:47 PM »

There are a few, one being SlaveHack. SlaveHack's had one update in the past two years. I used to play that, but got bored after six months, then moved on to mafia games for a while.

You don't have to play a virtual hacking game either. If this is such a miserable experience for you, find something else. Go ahead with your bad self. If you play a mafia game, I highly recommend The Mafia Underground. If mafia games don't do it for you, try a sci-fi, rpg like Runescape, checkers, poker, whatever floats your boat. Just don't complain about being neglected when it's your decision as a consumer to stay. It seems rather silly, if you ask me.

Slavehack, sucks. The Mafia Underground, boring. Runescape = worst RPG game (It is not sci-fi sorry to tell you this is and to prove im right i have this small part from wikipedia about scf-fi since it seems you don't know what it is Science fiction (abbreviated SF or sci-fi with varying punctuation and capitalization) is a broad genre of fiction that often involves speculations based on current or future science or technology.). I have tryed tons of browser games and this one was looking to be the best untill Emi stopped update and stop come to the forum.
Succubus

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2009, 03:51:04 PM »

Slavehack, sucks. The Mafia Underground, boring. Runescape = worst RPG game (It is not sci-fi sorry to tell you this is and to prove im right i have this small part from wikipedia about scf-fi since it seems you don't know what it is Science fiction (abbreviated SF or sci-fi with varying punctuation and capitalization) is a broad genre of fiction that often involves speculations based on current or future science or technology.). I have tryed tons of browser games and this one was looking to be the best untill Emi stopped update and stop come to the forum.

You've played SlaveHack? You just said there were no hacking games like this out there. FYI, on another forum where I've posted, some people have responded to my post about HP with even more games like this out there. In fact, I've played two others, but too briefly to feel worthy of mentioning that I've played (I couldn't fairly review). Hmmm...Somehow, I don't believe that you've played TMU either. no2

I didn't say that Runescape is sci-fi, hence the reason that there was a comma between the two. It was a part of a list. I said "sci-fi, RPG like Runescape". Brush up your reading skills.

It's spelled "tried". I suggest that you try again. There are many new games released each week. You can try any number of other games, but you've made the conscious decision to stay and complain. Man up, or suck it up. Emi is not responsible for your misery; you are for staying.

cheer

HJ®
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2009, 05:01:29 PM »

You've played SlaveHack? You just said there were no hacking games like this out there. FYI, on another forum where I've posted, some people have responded to my post about HP with even more games like this out there. In fact, I've played two others, but too briefly to feel worthy of mentioning that I've played

The same can be said for SlaveHack, except replace 'briefly' with 'crappy'

SH is TERRIBLE. The fact that you've come from there really explains alot.
HJ®
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »

Oh, and good on you for knocking on someone's english skills when it's not even their first language.

You make yourself look more like an idiot every time you post.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to: