The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 08:04:36 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: How couldn't anyone have posted this???  (Read 10835 times)
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« on: January 20, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »

I can't belive nobody said anything about Obama's swearing in today.  confused2 I watched it live and I thought it was great. 1

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
Exousia
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 08:59:16 PM »

I was busy sleeping. I think political discussions are always dangerous ground, but since this is the whatever section, I'll say what I said on another game forum earlier today. I thought it was nice for once not to have to choose between two abysmally terrible candidates. Either one this time around I felt that I could live with as president. Their running mates were both pretty scary, however.  laugh
Deavas

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 09:07:40 PM »

lol , I seconded that of the running mates, and I agree I would have been satisfied with either choice as President. Now we all wait ,watch and hope for the best.
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 12:19:37 AM »

I kinda like Obama better because mcain is old...... 16

Exousia
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 12:36:52 AM »

First you discriminate against gerunds and now against the elderly and senile?  2
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 07:32:08 PM »

Whats a gernud if I didn't ask before??? By the way how old are you? I hate anybody over the age of 17 and under the age of 15.  7

Exousia
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 08:32:59 PM »

Whats a gernud if I didn't ask before??? By the way how old are you? I hate anybody over the age of 17 and under the age of 15.  7

Prepare to hate me then.  16

I gerund is words such as "the" and "an." In this instance I am referring to a post you earlier made in which you rather vehemently voiced objection to typing "the Hacker Project" in lieu of "Hacker Project." And I then accused you of being biased against gerunds, which is what "the" is.

I am thirty-three.
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 12:58:31 AM »

Yay I remember us fighting I just wasn't sure what a gernud is..... and 33 huh? well if you add the 3's you get 6 and if you put a one in front of that because there was one answer you get 16, so it looks like I don't hate you after all  1

Exousia
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 02:07:00 AM »

Yay I remember us fighting I just wasn't sure what a gernud is..... and 33 huh? well if you add the 3's you get 6 and if you put a one in front of that because there was one answer you get 16, so it looks like I don't hate you after all  1

Some of that new math I've heard about. laugh

It really wasn't "fighting" so much as me being ornery. 5 I get ornery like that sometimes. I think Donn's the only one to ever really made me say, "Ah! He burned me! I got nothing!" 7 I do love a good debate, however, and sometimes I just disagree to be contrary and to make people defend their answers with more than just, "I said it and someone agrees."
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 02:56:13 AM »

whoohoo - then I'm 18 again 1 2*9 1

Than again - who would want to be 18 again if I couldn't keep my current knowledge and experience? Might as well be a toddler again.

And my sincere congratulations to all Americans up here for their new president. I believe things will change and America will grow strong and respectful again!

lpJ.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 05:08:38 AM »

OK I suddenly feel very young.. I'm only 20 years old.  confused2

Yesterday, I was watching these two Youtube videos and I was really inspired by what both Obama and his wife talked about in their speeches.

Barack Obama: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjnygQ02aW4

Michelle Obama: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=790hG6qBPx0&NR=1

“Barack stood up that day,” talking about a visit to Chicago neighborhoods, “and spoke words that have stayed with me ever since. He talked about “The world as it is” and “The world as it should be…”

And, “All of us driven by a simple belief that the world as it is just won’t do – that we have an obligation to fight for the world as it should be.”

The idea was apparently inspired by Saul Alinsky: http://osdir.com/ml/politics.marxism.analysis/2002-04/msg00178.html

You should really listen to the part where she talks about that idea of "The world as it is and the world as it should be".

It's not only about the entire world but about every person who has the ability to change and not only dream of changing..
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 06:32:16 PM »

Some of that new math I've heard about. laugh

Well, it's kinda new, don't you know that this was how jesus did his math??? confused2

It really wasn't "fighting" so much as me being ornery. 5 I get ornery like that sometimes. I think Donn's the only one to ever really made me say, "Ah! He burned me! I got nothing!" 7 I do love a good debate, however, and sometimes I just disagree to be contrary and to make people defend their answers with more than just, "I said it and someone agrees."

Well to me "fighting" and "conversing" and debateing" and "talking" and "arguing" are synonyms to each other.  shocking

Exousia
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 06:51:30 PM »

I cry "Schinkenwurst!" and run out of the room.
Sin15698

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 06:53:15 PM »

This was what google gave me "Schinkenwurst ist eine allgemeine Bezeichnung für Würste mit einer mehr oder weniger grobstückigen Einlage aus Schweinefleisch" could you translate that??? 2

Nvm I translated it on google and got "Ham sausage is a generic term for sausages with a more or less coarse layer of pork" but I still don't understand....
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 06:56:25 PM by Sin15698 » Logged

Exousia
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 07:14:39 PM »

It'd kinda like bologna.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: