The Hacker Project - a free online game

May 01, 2024, 09:55:34 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 19873 times)
Exousia
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2009, 03:18:17 PM »

Yes, I do work for the post office and I am a rural carrier, so I deliver to the sticks.

We are trained that if we see unfamiliar dogs, or dogs are near a box, to just not deliver there. Also, a vehicle or other obstruction in front of the box which prevents us from doing more than just reaching out of the vehicle (unless we have a parcel or a certified letter or something which requires us to dismount anyway) to just keep on driving.

Unfortunately, half of our paycheck comes from junk mail. If you reduce this stuff, we get paid less or get laid off. It's a sad fact. We really don't want to deliver it because we wouldn't want it in your shoes, but we know that we must because it's our paycheck we're delivering.

However, anything, and I mean ANYTHING which you get which you do not want and do not want to bother opening, just put write "refused" on it and put it back in your box. We will take it back and bin it, no questions asked. We will return it to sender if it is first class. We will do all that work for you and we will do it gladly. The mistake most people make is complaining to us about their junk mail. This does us no good. We're required to deliver it. We're also required to serve you. If you refuse any mail which we attempt to deliver, we will take it back and process it for you appropriate to what it is.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 03:35:24 PM by Exousia » Logged
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2009, 10:20:45 PM »

Well, thats good to know so that when I have my own mail box I'll know what to do with junk mail.

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
scotto189

View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2009, 11:42:50 PM »

"Well, thats good to know so that when I have my own mail box I'll know what to do with junk mail."

Read it?
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2009, 06:24:32 PM »

Read my junk mail? Is this some kind of mind trick? I.....must.......not.............read....junk....mail!....Must....resist.......mind...control..... 8

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
scotto189

View Profile Email
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2009, 08:45:55 PM »

Do It There is a cookie waiting COOKIE     

*Insert Subliminal MSG here*
Deavas

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2009, 10:02:41 PM »

Unfortunately, half of our paycheck comes from junk mail. If you reduce this stuff, we get paid less or get laid off. It's a sad fact. We really don't want to deliver it because we wouldn't want it in your shoes, but we know that we must because it's our paycheck we're delivering.

Well , paycheck trumps junk mail.
scotto189

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2009, 11:00:31 PM »

Well , paycheck trumps junk mail.

Bills trump paycheck lol.
Deavas

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2009, 07:24:36 PM »

Bills trump paycheck lol.

QFT
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to: