The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 17, 2024, 10:13:24 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Find secret servers  (Read 45861 times)
Theraze

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2008, 01:14:17 PM »

Depends on the level you're buying... if you're buying the 10 HPD IPs, those will never be secrets... your best bet for finding secrets is actually reading through guides and forums. There's multiple secret IPs located in most of those (because it's easier to give links to a secret with protect software than keeping your server open, updated, and clean) and it's free besides...
Ged Crimsonclaw

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2008, 02:40:42 AM »

i still find it incredibly tedious to have to trawl through my entire mission data page just to find the ips i dont have

and on top of that going through every single server i know just to accept all missions T_T

Ay, yeah.  It took me 8 hours to collect the 2^8.465 (number modified to protect the innocent) that I have found :P.  Is it against the ToS to let a bot do it?   (ie, not a C bot, but advanced scripting  21)  ;P.  (I did it by hand, just in case, but I was really wishing iMacros or sth would fly).
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 03:42:07 AM by Ged Crimsonclaw » Logged
Witcher

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2008, 02:34:25 PM »

Ay, yeah.  It took me 8 hours to collect the 2^8.465 (number modified to protect the innocent) that I have found :P.  Is it against the ToS to let a bot do it?   (ie, not a C bot, but advanced scripting  21)  ;P.  (I did it by hand, just in case, but I was really wishing iMacros or sth would fly).

Very tedious... that's how I did it too took me... at least 8 hours but ended up with a bucketful of secret IPs, basically if you find one secret IP you have potentially found them all.

coffee1
bkwinner

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2008, 11:04:58 AM »

i found a 1.77. check the revelation day stats, the faith servers are all over 1.1 atention
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to: