The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 19, 2024, 07:30:06 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Down with the mega-corporations!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I was hacked by some mean guy :(  (Read 3904 times)
apophis775

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2009, 07:11:56 PM »

luckily, the guy wasn't too smart.

He activated an adware virii on my computer and is taking up 13% of my little previous bandwidth.  I didn't realize newbie protection expired at 10kbs for download speed and i'm now at 11.

anyway, here be his name and IP For some reason, he deleted the logfile of remote accessing me, but not the one of activating the virii....

hire
PM me for ip -

I checked the logs, and it was unmodified:

admin [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Virii file installed, #164597 Basic Adware Spam Daemon V 0.1
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 08:34:19 PM by apophis775 » Logged
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 07:37:23 PM »

luckily, the guy wasn't too smart.

He activated an adware virii on my computer and is taking up 13% of my little previous bandwidth.  I didn't realize newbie protection expired at 10kbs for download speed and i'm now at 11.

anyway, here be his name and IP For some reason, he deleted the logfile of remote accessing me, but not the one of activating the virii....

hire
x.x.x.x

I checked the logs, and it was unmodified:

admin [x.x.x.x] Virii file installed, #164597 Basic Adware Spam Daemon V 0.1

You are not allowed to post IP's per the Forum Regulations.   Please edit out the IP's as soon as possible ;)

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
apophis775

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 08:34:45 PM »

did not know.

I'm just bothered.  I'm guessing he was waiting to for my newbie protection to be remvoed so he could do it.
Deavas

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 08:47:32 PM »

easy killer.  It will happen . just keep on the lookout in the logs like ya did! 
apophis775

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 11:45:10 PM »

can't do anything.  His firewall and password are loads above my current breakers running at 5x.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: