The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 04:29:12 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: File Encryption  (Read 2826 times)
hackerzInc

View Profile Email
« on: February 12, 2009, 12:33:52 AM »

I was wondering, If I encrypt my virus on my host.  can some one decrypt it and then use my virus, or do I have to decrypt it myself in order for it to be used?

I would like to find this out to know if it is worth getting encryption software or not.
jager

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 02:33:37 AM »

Anyone with decrypting software high enough (at least the version of your encryptor) can decrypt it.
And it takes a long time to decrypt larger files - so keep that in mind before you encrypt anything 1

lpJ.
hackerzInc

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 04:27:12 PM »

Thanks I was just wondering because, now I know it would be worth more saving up for the spare server instead of spending money on encrypting software.  I have around $140 only $19,860 thats around 2000 $9 missions, and 795 $25 Missions.  I got a little time to wait.

oho and If I purchase a Ip address thing in the software thing.  Will I be the only one who can access it???  I am just wondering if I buy a private server is anyone else will be able to access it and trace me from it???
termul

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 04:41:02 PM »

You're mixing some things up here I think:

If you purchase an IP from the software dealer, you purchase the IP from someone elses server (it can be private, public or secret server).

When you purchase a new (private) server from the hardware dealer, the IP of this server can be found by other players. Either by buying the IP from the software dealer or when they traced you after connecting to others server.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: