The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 10:11:33 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being illegal doesn't make it wrong."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Private Servers/Firewall Protect/Password Cracking  (Read 4121 times)
hackerzInc

View Profile Email
« on: February 12, 2009, 04:46:18 PM »

Just wondering but will I be the only person able to log into and use a private server if I buy it???   also  If I Download a level 5.X firewall protect, will their be a lot of people who can hack me still???  cause I am just now starting but I want to get my BW up past 10, with out the HIGH chance of being hacked. 

I also what to know how I can have my password cracking faster.  right now a normal computer with V1 password protect takes around 5-10 Minutes
Exousia
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 05:24:41 PM »

At the moment, there is no way to speed up cracks. It's completely dependent on the version of password protect running on the target server with a base time of about five minutes.

If you purchase additional servers, you will be the only one who can perform certain functions like format and IP change. You will also be able to upgrade its hardware and switch between your owned servers, changing which one you are currently using as the gateway. Otherwise, you can log in to them from another owned machine without having to crack them.

Unfortunately, a 5.x protect is somewhat low-end right now. However, keep around enough HPD for an IP change, be sure to modify or delete the logs you create, and don't mess around with other peoples' virii and servers unless you know they're inactive and you should be fine. In the off chance that someone does crack you, kill their processes, change your password, and get that IP change rolling. It takes an hour, but it'll get you off their radar. If you have the 500 CPU and 25,000 RAM to spare, you could start the IP change before connecting to an outside system so you have it ready for an emergency. It's really about the IP change and log deleter when you're trying to avoid attention.
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 05:21:47 AM »

The people who are able to crack a v 5 PP won't take the time to do it. To big a waste of AP on nothing.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 09:54:58 AM »

The people who are able to crack a v 5 PP won't take the time to do it. To big a waste of AP on nothing.

You can always get lucky and find IP's of important people who use the private server to bounce. It can also be an inactive person's farm.

I can think of other several reasons why I would want to crack those servers. Is it always worth the AP? Ofcourse not. But sometimes you get lucky  16
Sin15698

Only those you trust can betray you.

sin1598@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 07:39:35 PM »

Answering your question about the time to crack: As Exousia said, the higher the version the protect then the longer it takes up to a maximum time of 1 hour. It takes 5 minutes to crack if they don't have any protects running.

It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
Exousia
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 08:15:57 PM »

Tell that to the guy who spent the time cracking my v32 PP the other day.  laugh
jimmi33

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2009, 05:54:37 PM »

Tell that to the guy who spent the time cracking my v32 PP the other day.  laugh

i didn't say that a v32 was a waste you might have better files then he did.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: