The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 29, 2024, 04:00:13 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Subverting tyranny is the highest duty."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 200m milestone broken in round 2  (Read 5592 times)
Donn

View Profile Email
« on: March 04, 2009, 05:47:06 AM »

Yes it has been broken before but who cares?!  laugh

Congratulations to Jager for breaking the 200m milestone before Ginjitsu and others who were close.  7

And already congratulations to the top 7, who will get there soon probably.  19

I'm happy to see we are all still doing our best and I hope we can break the records that we're made in Round 1.

I advise anyone who is thinking of starting Revelation, to wait until enough updates are made to the game and until Sir Emi has finished the project "Factions: Mega-Corp Secret Agents List".

Take care everyone!
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 09:52:17 AM »

I advise anyone who is thinking of starting Revelation, to wait until enough updates are made to the game and until Sir Emi has finished the project "Factions: Mega-Corp Secret Agents List".

Take care everyone!

with the factions project getting more features added to it - i think its a long way off yet - i'm willing to bet the bang comes before factions do.
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 10:16:23 AM »

Take care everyone!

with the factions project getting more features added to it - i think its a long way off yet - i'm willing to bet the bang comes before factions do.

Well that's what I'm saying..  laugh That we should keep this project for Round 3.
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 10:36:20 AM »

yeah but xmas is a long time to wait
Donn

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 12:25:00 PM »

Care to explain?
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 06:57:19 PM »

Care to explain?

only that as we have no timeframe with which to judge how long the faction update will be, we could be waiting until xmas for it arrive. this is in no way a nudge to get sir emi to rush it out - as its ready when its ready.

but merely a way of saying that why should one aspect of the game be on hold pending an event that has no visible signs of coming other than a in the pipeline - as sir emi is considering adding new features to it - i feel it is still aways off.
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 03:55:10 PM »

Care to explain?

only that as we have no timeframe with which to judge how long the faction update will be, we could be waiting until xmas for it arrive. this is in no way a nudge to get sir emi to rush it out - as its ready when its ready.

but merely a way of saying that why should one aspect of the game be on hold pending an event that has no visible signs of coming other than a in the pipeline - as sir emi is considering adding new features to it - i feel it is still aways off.

are you saying that you want emi to rush out more features?

virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 07:35:18 PM »

Care to explain?

The impression I got was that, with the discussion of it coming out for R3 then we should not finish this round to fast so that we can have it ready to go at the start of R3 for beta testing.

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
Triadian
Select Member

Guilty as charged

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 05:09:28 AM »

Care to explain?

in case you missed it when you quoted it i will make it stand out a bit more for you .
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 06:25:54 PM »

Care to explain?

in case you missed it when you quoted it i will make it stand out a bit more for you .

lol

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: