The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 18, 2024, 04:41:59 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: R3 group discussion  (Read 2532 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: March 09, 2009, 06:42:01 PM »

I want more group activities for R3.   That is going to mean a few things.
1> Titam working on group support updates
2> Full disclosure from all groups on who is in each group OR zero disclosure from all groups to allow for covert ops.
3> Group names with Contact persons for those who wish to join a group in R3
4> Forum Sections for each group.  If Titam is not able to due to HP Updates then I will be happy to host forum space at the SGP forums for each group and you will be able to verify who has access to the section by the group members.

4a> Now obviously in the case of me hosting forum space for you all then I would turn over SGP to someone I feel I can trust and stay groupless for R3.  This would mean I would basically not play R3 except for testing out the SGP tools along with those who are beta testing it.

5> I would like to see groups who are willing to come out and sling the dirt by proclaiming Pro-Faith or Pro-Revelations IF titam can institute some of the suggested PvP functions to allow PvP between the 2 factions.
6> Groups declare alliances with one of the major 4 corporations.  Still Waiting on Titam to send me his vision on what each corporation will represent so I can do the Pros/Cons for each and get them up for discussion

Anything else anyone else can think of?

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 07:51:01 PM »

a alliance(guild) tab that the one person pays to found(ringleader) and a page that has enimy servers on it  12

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: