The Hacker Project - a free online game

April 16, 2024, 04:10:05 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Being legal doesn't make it right."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 7744 times)
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

Scrixx123@hotmail.com ekam94 pet_shop123@yahoo.com
View Profile
« on: June 30, 2008, 05:06:36 PM »

Ellow 13 Scrixx here,  17 I came from WoW ( and no I am not a no life, I have a life  16 ) Played on a private server since i didn't want to pay for the retail server...

Anyways, i played a hacking game before, but then i stopped and forgot what it was, so i searched for it and ended up here! I knew it wasn't the game the first glance but i wanted to try and wee glad i tried  laugh!

Soooo, i'm a very friendly person and always looking for friends, if you need anything let me know and i'll see what i can do  19

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
GuitarHero
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 06:08:45 PM »

so youre Scrixx.

are you also Scrixx123?
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 06:29:53 PM »

so youre Scrixx.

are you also Scrixx123?
Yes  1  14

Hiya! I'm a friendly person, and I like to make new friends :]. I'm very helpful and kind, I keep searching for people who would be there for me and talk to me, and in return I will always be there for them. Let me know if you need anything and I will see what i can do.
GuitarHero
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 06:41:55 PM »

So, were allowed to have more than 1 account then?
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 06:43:21 PM »

So, were allowed to have more than 1 account then?
As long as they don't help each other. I think. Sir Emi can you verify this?

plubius

a gun is not an argument.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 06:45:30 PM »

copied from the terms and condidtions

(I) The maximum amounts of accounts per person
   You may have multiple accounts only on those circumstances:
   You do _not_ use your accounts to help one single account.
   You may _not_ finance a lower power account with a higher power one in orther to do damage to lower people using the higher account resources
   You do _not_ use your multiple accounts to attack one single target.Your accounts may _not_ help each other in any way. You have to play each account as a single entity to ensure the fair play as opposed to your fellow captains.
   There are special features in place that will automatically detect and prevent connections to your multi accounts.

so they cant help eachother, and you cant put adwre from one on to the other.

for every action there is an equal and opposite government program
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 06:57:51 PM »

copied from the terms and condidtions

(I) The maximum amounts of accounts per person
   You may have multiple accounts only on those circumstances:
   You do _not_ use your accounts to help one single account.
   You may _not_ finance a lower power account with a higher power one in orther to do damage to lower people using the higher account resources
   You do _not_ use your multiple accounts to attack one single target.Your accounts may _not_ help each other in any way. You have to play each account as a single entity to ensure the fair play as opposed to your fellow captains.
   There are special features in place that will automatically detect and prevent connections to your multi accounts.

so they cant help eachother, and you cant put adwre from one on to the other.
Yeah woo you should be proud of me from reading the terms and agreements.

plubius

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 07:01:55 PM »

i should? oh well, i've been waiting for an opportunity to use this smilie  rtfm

BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 07:15:25 PM »

i should? oh well, i've been waiting for an opportunity to use this smilie  rtfm
whats that stand for o.O?

plubius

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 07:21:18 PM »

i assume it stands for read the f#%$ing manual...

sovietpride

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »

that is correct.

quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 08:09:40 PM »

Haha that's awesome! i want that..  rtfm rtfm woot i found it haha

GuitarHero
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 02:06:48 AM »

Cool, so, unlike any other games out there, if my roommate (Lives in the basement, uses my wireless router) wanted to do so, he could play. That's awesome.
BobbyBob

I will eat you o_o"!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2008, 02:37:38 AM »

Cool, so, unlike any other games out there, if my roommate (Lives in the basement, uses my wireless router) wanted to do so, he could play. That's awesome.
Lol, lives in your basement xP

XRay

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2008, 04:02:25 PM »

Yeah, you should just avoid to ally. Or interact, really.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: