The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 28, 2024, 11:55:48 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Hackers come and go, but a great hack is forever."
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Who wants to be a part of the first group created in HP?  (Read 3404 times)
virus man

View Profile WWW
« on: April 30, 2009, 12:22:12 PM »

Applications are being taken for R3.

PM Ebolla on the SGP forums, link found in my signature, with your ingame name and give why you want to join SGP.   Understand honesty and loyalty are key.

Because a 2.5 rev is live the open invites are closed.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 08:26:13 PM by virus man » Logged

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
virus man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 09:21:22 PM »

FYI signup's will be closed once the first 2.5 Rev is installed.

I know a lot of people don't like me because SGP ruled R1 until we decided to go into seclusion around the last month of the round.  But this will be a good chance to see how SGP does things from the inside instead of just the outside.

Oh one request though.   Do not create an "Alt" to join SGP please.  I don't hold any grudges but I do expect respect if you are joining SGP.  And using an "Alt" to hide whom you really are is just disrespectful IMO.

Ebolla
Co-Leader of SGP

SGP is opening their forums for all.  From now on all Tutorials and Help files that SGP releases will be available there.

SGP's Forums.

New World Order
gs 059

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 09:31:13 PM »

Oh one request though.   Do not create an "Alt" to join SGP please.  I don't hold any grudges but I do expect respect if you are joining SGP.  And using an "Alt" to hide whom you really are is just disrespectful IMO.

Ebolla
Co-Leader of SGP

also, I doubt many can hide behind an alt for very long. it is kind of obviouse who you are from the way your word things... so just dont try, it is stupid..

RaiseCain

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 01:48:58 PM »

also, I doubt many can hide behind an alt for very long. it is kind of obviouse who you are from the way your word things...
Do not underestimate the resourcefulness of the human mind. If a person really wants something, they will always find ways to get there.

Pathological Liars for example;
People who have the compulsion (need) to lie about everything, if it makes him look good in the eyes of others. Such person goes through great lengths to remain credible.

so just dont try, it is stupid..
They can try, it only proves that those individuals regard online "life" and real life as the same.
Having fun is key, no need to be dishonest.

My current state of mind compels me to discuss everything, think (logically) about every detail and gives me the undeniable need to share my insights.

The battles of the skilled are without extraordinary victory, without reputation for wisdom and without merit for courage.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: