The Hacker Project - a free online game

March 19, 2024, 03:35:28 AM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't be evil."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: Malware remote attacks project  (Read 39748 times)
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2010, 11:10:50 AM »

I started in the second round, and i intend to stick around i think and mos tthe player swho are active are veterans

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2010, 11:49:27 AM »

yeah when a couple pro rev groups get active enough the round will get ended

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
RobberBaronVirus.ver.9

~OTN~

RobberBaronVirus.ver.9@live.com neceronthegolden lapsleyks
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2010, 04:39:00 AM »

andd everyone says let "LET THIS ROUND END

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2010, 12:22:28 PM »

not really

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
RobberBaronVirus.ver.9

~OTN~

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2010, 12:39:50 PM »

i am thinking about buying a revelation virii because i tried to download faith and this is how long it was going to take 55555hours. although when you take into account i have about 36 other downloads going on at the same time. Yeah it might take a while but it shouldnt take that long.

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2010, 12:44:41 PM »

do you have enough Gb?

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2010, 01:20:34 PM »

Lmao nubtalk

If you have more bandwidth (remote side also ofc)
You can download faster!

RobberBaronVirus.ver.9

~OTN~

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2010, 01:43:09 PM »

Its classified how good my harddrive is cpu memory or bandwith it has.  It makes me less of a target in the vets eyes.

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2010, 01:46:41 PM »

no i wasn't talking abot speed he needs abot 100 GB to complete his faith download

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
ãłþħά-∆9

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2010, 10:46:10 AM »

Its classified how good my harddrive is cpu memory or bandwith it has.  It makes me less of a target in the vets eyes.

You're barely a target at all
Are you even on the leaderboard?

bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2010, 04:59:00 PM »

btw you cant buy rev or faith 12

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
ghostshadow

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2010, 12:52:50 AM »

Malware should execute remote attacks on targets.

Remote attack power should be very low compared to direct attack. (3% of the normal attack)

Target should receive a warning of incoming attack. A "remote malware attack" process will be started on the target as well as the attacker system.  The process can be killed if target hacks into the attacking system. The target can escape the remote attack if it changes IP. Remote attack process has a countdown to task completion. The process has to be completed, target has to be valid, then the malware will be unleashed remotely.

How it will work:

Attacker = server where malware is installed. It can be a farm or a server where you own a malware virii.
Defender = server that is to be remotely attacked by your malware virii

In Software, when trying to activate your malware, you will be prompted for the target IP. Once confirmed, a process will be started on the Attacker and Defender servers. This is similar to a remote disinfection process. Once the remote attack process is completed by the Attacker, the malware will release it's charge at 3% of the normal efficiency.

That makes me think around new game engine usage (you can call it plan, tactics, or whatever you want).

I think it should have some limitations:

-Attacker server cannot change IP adress or get the virii disinfected. If that happens, the attack is canceled.
-Defender server can change IP adress while the attack is being aiming (the counter is on), cancelling the attack and reseting the virii hours counter.
-A direct connection is made to the Defender. This way attack is traceble because of the first limit.
-The attacker should have the admin access prior to attack launching?
-The same server cannot launch a remote attack to 2 servers at the same time.
-The attack should not be launched from too powered to too newbs (It could make the top impossible to reach), but I await this community not to go that way too much and leave others to compete with them (otherway, it would exist no pvp). I would first give warnings or make hide/encripts prior to masive remote attacking.
-In order to improve pvp, remote attacks should be only allowed to be launched from OWNED servers, or other players gateways, but not from NPC servers.

Question: This thing will affect both the overload virus and the logic bomb virus?

PS: It will be a great tool for pro-faith people playing this game. It would allow to nuke servers, pushing them to the newbie status, without using rev, with lots of stealth.

if i might make a suggestion there was another online game out there where in order to do a malware attack called a DDOS attack and it damaged the hardware and software on the targets server.  but in order to run it you had to install attack software on servers you found and you had to have the control software on your personal server inorder to do the attack but you also had to connect or activate the attack software before you could perform the attack and could only do so against a single target once a day 24 hours later you could attack that same target .. so every person you ran the software against would have a 24 hour time period that you cannot attack them that would give them a chance at retaliations...
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2010, 03:05:57 PM »

prolly could make a trojan beacon

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
ghostshadow

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2010, 01:22:12 PM »

see toss a new idea in and watch it grow 21
bontrose

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2010, 03:39:20 PM »

looks like a normal trojan (yet to be implemented) but sends an untraceable signal (until remote mal activated) through the net

i win
you lose
get over it

NOW
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to: